Question about the “banned” Air Ship Pro’s?

What’s up everyone, hope all is well.

Do anyone here actually own the “Banned” Air Ship Pro’s?

If so, how are they? Comfort, quality, fit, and etc.

I’m considering getting a pair because of the history behind them and I want to wear them with my authentic rookie Jordan Mitchell and Ness.

Bottom line, I just wanted to peoples overall opinions on them of they own them.

Thanks in advance.

They’re not crazy comfy as I kind of hoped for with the react upgrade, and the uppers are decent, but kinda stiff. Granted I’ve only worn them around the crib so far.

I also picked them up because of the history, and I have no regrets.

They’re not crazy comfy as I kind of hoped for with the react upgrade, and the uppers are decent, but kinda stiff. Granted I’ve only worn them around the crib so far.

I also picked them up because of the history, and I have no regrets.
Is the leather good quality, at least?

Yeah, it’s better than what’s on the average Jordan retro, but the shoe is just stiff IMO. It might just need some break-in. Like I said, no regrets on my purchase.

Leather is superb. They need to be worn lots to break them in. I personally found the react to be a nice upgrade!

It’s a historic shoe, I bought three pairs. I absolutely love them!!!!!

Leather is superb. They need to be worn lots to break them in. I personally found the react to be a nice upgrade!

It’s a historic shoe, I bought three pairs. I absolutely love them!!!!!
I'm hoping that's the case, that I just need to break my pair in like the old days.

All of the above rings true. Stiff but premium stuff. Oddly, I wish they made them like the NB's White pair where the midsole looks way better casually. Probably why I haven't rocked them but for history, its a must.

They’re fantastic & grossly underrated, IMO

The leather is great, breaks in beautifully & the react definitely doesn’t hurt; highly recommended :nthat:

They’re fantastic & grossly underrated, IMO

The leather is great, breaks in beautifully & the react definitely doesn’t hurt; highly recommended :nthat:
Hi, Does anyone know about the sizing? Would you go with same sizing as the 22' Air Jordan 2 Chicago High Retros? Or do they fit the same as the Jordan 1 Chicago 15' retros? Thanks much

Back
Top Bottom