Question about the CDP 1/22

It appears that everything XIV and after will be a new colorway that hasn't been released yet so the XX2 shouldn't be the first colorway.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you are gonna be a sucker enough for believing the cdp 1 will be a high
Then you will be just like me
Remember when all the niketalk industry insiders confirmed nikeair on all the packs?????
Let's talk about it
Who thinks the 1 will be a high?

I agree. We'll be very lucky if the I's are high tops since nike air was supposedly going to be on some shoes and obviously its not.

Actually... every pack to come out so far consist of 1 retro OG and 1 retro+ (correct me if I'm wrong, shadow 10's never came out with a number on theside?)

They better be really creative with this pack... white and black for both shoes doesn't fly when the XX2 are still sitting on clearance...

Originally Posted by tdog91184

It appears that everything XIV and after will be a new colorway that hasn't been released yet so the XX2 shouldn't be the first colorway.

Dont forget that the XVI's are an OG color.

Dont forget that the XVI's are an OG color.

Those completely slipped my mind. Were there any noticable changes to those? Because the XVII colorway was basically OG, butthe materials had been changed.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Remember when all the niketalk industry insiders confirmed nikeair on all the packs?????
Let's talk about it
The man's got a point. I distinctly remember when dudes months back were proclaiming Nike Air on the back of the CDP Jordans (3-6).......didn'tquite turn out that way. I wouldn't put it past JB at all to nix those plans for a Jordan 1 High.

It's a proven fact Gentry Humphrey performs sneaker holocaust on Jordans since the day he stepped in that company.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let's talk about it
i was tryin to be an optimist about that but ur rite...are the XXII's gonna b like the ones that just dropped?

the CDPs are releasing with one black based shoe and one white based shoe, so both pairs couldnt be white/black, so one is probably going to beblack/white, if thats even the color combo that will release

werent OG white/red-black supposed to be released as a hi-top sometime this year? is that the pair that will come with a strap?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

the CDPs are releasing with one black based shoe and one white based shoe, so both pairs couldnt be white/black, so one is probably going to be black/white, if thats even the color combo that will release

werent OG white/red-black supposed to be released as a hi-top sometime this year? is that the pair that will come with a strap?

^ i also heard of that, and i remember seeing BRED 1s suppose to be comin out in Dec. But it was scrapped. but hopefully soon we will find out, and hopetoo see pics and info...of this pack.

think about it, when the pack drops xx2's may still be on shelves. the pack wont sell at all unless they put hi's in the pack with all the other mid1's that have been released, so they have to put the hi's in if they have any business sense at all

Back
Top Bottom