Question about the "Juicing diet"

What's up NT,

So, I lost 13 pounds within a month based off my eating habits and so forth, but I see a lot of people try this "juicing diet" and I was curious exactly what it is. Do I buy those Naked drinks for a few days with some working out to lose more pounds? Someone fill me in because I actually want to start it. Thanks in advance.

You're on the right track with your diet. Slow and steady wins the race. Losing 1-2 pounds a week is healthier.

The reason people drop a lot of weight on juice diets is because it's starvation. There's no calories in juice. What are they gonna do when they need to eat food again? They gain weight, become flustered, go back to eating crap.

Juicing is very healthy as part of an overall healthy diet but on its own is not viable long term. We need to eat food for sustenance. Find a calorie intake that satisfies weight loss and sustenance.

Last edited:
Don't buy the Naked Juice.

Get your own juicer. Or a Nutri bullet and make smoothies.

I drink a massive smoothie every AM. Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Celery, Carrots and a gang of ginger.

Fiber BOMB.

Last edited:
Cop dat juicer brah.

I took NT's advice and added a pear or lil pineapple to the mostly vegetable mix.

They taste great, and come dookie time, all that fiber plus my squatty potty be having me florusihin on the toilet bowl :smokin

Last edited:
Juicing Diets are really just a fad. You end up starving yourself, shrinking your stomach and gaining back the weight once you start eating again.

As someone who follows a strict plant based diet, I would recommend plant based and fruit smoothies (no dairy). Go on a 3 day fruit and veggie smoothie diet. You will flood your system with nothing but vitalizing nutrients and have enough carbs, fiber, calories and sugar to really operate your body on a high energy and strength level. As well as receive an out of this world mental clarity.

Good luck.

Part of the benefit of eating fresh fruits is the fiber from roughage which is missing when juicing.

Fad Diets are Fads.

Non-Dairy smoothies are better.

Last edited:
Yeah. With the blender you get it all in there.

Juicer-Vs-Blender1.jpg

jQsiR3S.jpg

Last edited:
Every morning I blend:

spinach
hemp milk
hemp seed
flax seed
maca powder
chia seed
wheatgrass powder
fruit (either grapes or berries)
a couple of scoops of peanut butter

Every morning I blend:

spinach
hemp milk
hemp seed
flax seed
maca powder
chia seed
wheatgrass powder
fruit (either grapes or berries)
a couple of scoops of peanut butter[/quote

Damn, family. A lot of good nutrients but depending on your ratios that could be too much fat in a day.]

Last edited:
i dont always use peanut butter, just past few days. i usually workout like an hour or two after. any adjustments you recommend?

You're on the right track with your diet. Slow and steady wins the race. Losing 1-2 pounds a week is healthier.

The reason people drop a lot of weight on juice diets is because it's starvation. There's no calories in juice. What are they gonna do when they need to eat food again? They gain weight, become flustered, go back to eating crap.

Juicing is very healthy as part of an overall healthy diet but on its own is not viable long term. We need to eat food for sustenance. Find a calorie intake that satisfies weight loss and sustenance.
So, naked juice isn't a good choice for doing juicing?

So, naked juice isn't a good choice for doing juicing?

Nope. Tons of sugar.

There was a class action lawsuit that they settled a couple years ago about their claim of "all natural" ingredients.

Juice yourself.

Don't do juice diets. I can almost guarantee that you'll gain the weight back down the line.

Just eat right and lift.

i dont always use peanut butter, just past few days. i usually workout like an hour or two after. any adjustments you recommend?

I used to mix in the hemp seed, flax seed and chia seed in every drink, too. Then I realized how much fat I was taking in. I would say keep doing what you are doing but don't put it all in one drink. One day use hemp seed, the next day use chia seed, the next day use flax seed and so on and so forth.

I drink a smoothie once or twice a day. Normally just once though

I have this every morning WITH my breakfast before heading out to the gym

1 banana
1 cup of blueberries, OR I do half a cup of blueberries, and half of strawberries/mixed berries
1tablespoon of almond butter
Creatine
1scoop of vanilla whey
:nerd:z of almond milk
ice
and sometimes ill add a teaspoon of cacao powder, that stuff is pretty strong

I feel great and gives me the energy i need, makes me poop like twice in the morning though

I've been looking for a new smoothie to substitute once in awhile that contains some greens in it
Like everyone else said, make your own smoothies, and don't just stick to smoothies for every meal

Last edited:
I find you lose a lot of muscle mass doing these diets, consider finding plant based proteins to supplement

I used to mix in the hemp seed, flax seed and chia seed in every drink, too. Then I realized how much fat I was taking in. I would say keep doing what you are doing but don't put it all in one drink. One day use hemp seed, the next day use chia seed, the next day use flax seed and so on and so forth.
What about cutting the serving sizes in half?

Back
Top Bottom