Question about the original black/true red jordan xis.

Do the 1995 original black/true red xis have a lighter mesh than the 2001 retro? I've noticed that the mesh on my original pair is significantly lighter. I hope this wasn't caused by storing them with silica packets. Is it supposed to be that way?

^^^I have a pair of OG Black n Red XI's but I dont have the 2001's to compare them too but heres a couple pics of mine so you might be able to compare

I don't know about the mesh, but I know that the red is much more vibrant on the OGs than the '01s and CDPs.

The mesh on the OGs can look dark grey-%+$ in the light, as opposed to the retros which are more of a flat black.

Look, they have an opaque toe
roll.gif

I'm so confused anymore about this whole fiasco.

my breds(CDPs - 2pairs 2001s - OG)..more or less they're quite similar. some OGs tend to be lighter because of their age.
also the outsole color is more 'orange' compared to their brothers..

Originally Posted by moelest

my breds(CDPs - 2pairs 2001s - OG)..more or less they're quite similar. some OGs tend to be lighter because of their age.
Look how thick the patent leather is on the OG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 01 pair third from the right's toe is mad shorter than the 01 pair on it's left. Wait a minute, guys, I thought JB quality was on point 10 years ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

'orange'

Also because of age.
correct!
happy.gif

they dont yellow but they orange..

And yet when they were fresh the ousoles wereVibrant true red, not the darker varsity redUsed on the retros. That was the first thingWhen i saw the 2001 retros that the red wasDifferent in appeal.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

og's i scooped for 25 and they are wearable, man these are so much better than 2001s

steal of a lifetime, but i have to disagree. the 01s are much more comfortable than the OGs (and yes I had both) 

well mine are a size bigger than i usually wear so i double insoled them, maybe thats why these are the most comfy shoe ever lol

Back
Top Bottom