Question about uptempo 3s

whats up nt im curious to know about the og uptempo 3s mainly because im looking to buy a pair but i know for mostly all shooes if the air bubble is clear andthe midsoles are solid the would hold up but I've heard these fall apart fast so i just wanted to hear from anyone who can confirm and anyone who had apair fall apart on them.........how much wear do you thing i can get out of a DS or vvnnnds pair

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Category=63850&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2

indifferent.gif
@ considering buying those.

when looking for uptempo 3's you should know there are plenty of fakes of them out there. and if you checked this guys feedback, you'd see he'ssold more than a few pairs of fake shoes.

anyway. it depends how they were stored. the pair i bought was super lightly worn and has held up just fine with wear for the past year or so. if the bubblesare flat, chances are the foam in the air bubbles will crumble on you.

kingjafijoehoe: whats up nt im curious toknow about the og uptempo 3s mainly because im looking to buy a pair but i know for mostly all shooes if the air bubble is clear and the midsoles are solid thewould hold up but I've heard these fall apart fast so i just wanted to hear from anyone who can confirm and anyone who had a pair fall apart onthem.........how much wear do you thing i can get out of a DS or vvnnnds pair

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingjafijoehoe

whats up nt im curious to know about the og uptempo 3s mainly because im looking to buy a pair but i know for mostly all shooes if the air bubble is clear and the midsoles are solid the would hold up but I've heard these fall apart fast so i just wanted to hear from anyone who can confirm and anyone who had a pair fall apart on them.........how much wear do you thing i can get out of a DS or vvnnnds pair

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2
Production tag looks fake. Bootleg/fake CB34's, Pippen's 1, Uptempos 3 and others have the same production tag with date 960911. Dontbuy!!

cf5b_1.JPG
<---- Pic straight from eBay auction

i wouldn't risk it. i bought a pair of white/navys and black/silvers within the last 3 years, and the air units separated from the heels on both pair.Either i'm unlucky of the mold for these don't hold up well over time.

zeke laid it out...don't cop those. always make sure you're buying from a reputable seller. as far as the uptempo 3 itself goes....I have to side withAceBoogie on this one. I copped a pair of DS total max uptempos a while ago and went to try them on....I started hearing this *fwoot* kind of suction sound andafter fifteen minutes I noticed one of the air units was deflating. I ended up reselling them....smh. It's your money though....you might find a good pair,but you won't know until you try them on.

OK PEOPLE IM NOT BUYING THE UPTEMPOS FROM THAT EBAY SELLER I ONLY USED IT FOR THE PICTURE BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE SAME ONES COLOR WAY AND ALL IM ACTUALLY BUYINGFROM SOMEONE ON NT IF YOU MUST KNOW JUST COULDNT FIND HIS THREAD LAST NIGHT WAS TOO TIRED TO SEARCH........BUT UMMMMMM CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION?

i thought it was impossible to make fake OG nike, when they come with the OG box. well i kinda figured that some of them had to be fake! cause how in the hellpeople are saling DS shoes that came out during the mid and late 90's.

I have 2 pairs of OGs. on both shoes, the soles fell off. I USED SHOE GOO on one. Seems to be ok. But very iffy about wearing the shoes. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ASHOE REPAIR CAN FIX THIS??

Back
Top Bottom