Question Bammas

Alright me and The Ru were having a good old fashioned conversation when the topic of social security numbers and or cards comes up. He says he carries his on him. Then to quote him, "Doesn't everyone?" I persoanlly keep mine in a safety deposit box at the bank. So we were wondering, pocket, or someplace safe?
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

^ Really, mine is lamenated and in the wallet behind the drivers license...
but, then again, I am a dude that still has since dog tags from 1990... and been out the Army since 2003.... lol

Honestly, I don't know that I have ever seen mine. I am sure it is at my parents house somewhere. I do keep my passport at the house just in case I need it though.

I don't carry my SS card ever...unless I'm headed to the fill out some kinda paperwork and it's a required document.

I know that at some Gov't. agencies you are asked to carry it if you don't have any other second ID.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

I was always told to not carry it in your wallet. I had to take it with me on a few govt. interviews but thats the only time it left the house.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Youngsters. I carry mines as well as my father's, God rest his soul.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

absolutely not. i have no knowledge of where it is but i think my mother has it but im glad i have mine SS # rememberized.

I keep mine in the wallet also
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

I thought it was illegal to laminate the SS Card? Man... I am afraid to keep mine on my stead as it's very brittle...and I don't carry a wallet...

I too keep it in a safe.. cause I know I'd lose that joint.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

It IS indeed illegal to alter the card...laminating is illegal...i learned that after the fact.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Damn Ru you felt that son! *grandma's Boy* SHTI'S WEAK! *grandma's boy*
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

can't be too illegal to laminate.....I have shown it at 7 instillations in my career....no issues...

Ru was old enough to be Grand fathered in.. so he can't be held accountable.

*will try to get up with you today fool* a nucca is Swamped trying to recruit hands for the move.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

DK i think the real bamma here is YOU...im coming thru soon again hope ya ready! i need a fake northface from lexington market ya diggg!?

I never thought the card was a big deal, you should know the number in the first place, and i dont think ive had to use it for anything. If you lose it, dont they just issue you a new one?
Team Aim Chat
> Ole Miss <

I keep mine in my safe in the house.

As well as my FCC lice., and other stuff that isn't worth carrying around, but not worth losing.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
As well as my FCC lice., and other stuff that isn't worth carrying around, but not worth losing.

I knew you were Huggie LowDown!

Quote:
DK i think the real bamma here is YOU...im coming thru soon again hope ya ready! i need a fake northface from lexington market ya diggg!?
To all the standup

Back
Top Bottom