Question for asian NTers

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Hazeleyed Honey
Can we guess your nationality?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Sure, go ahead...But I am not Asian.

If there was a general thread of "Guess where I am from" with pictures then it would be more convenient to do it in that kind of thread setting. But,this a thread for Asians, so let us not hijack it.

I always had some sort of thing for some Asian boys, such as back in high school when I was crushing on some of the Cambodian boys. They have to be kind ofinto the urban culture though which attracts me more. I am kind of seeing one now, but yeah, I do not think it will progress any further.

So please boys...keep posting pics, so we can keep guessing. Again, no beast or simping on my behalf.
nerd.gif

most of the time yes.

i have a hard time differentiating halfers though. horrible at telling if someone is half white / half japanese.. half white / half filipino.. etc.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

..and she's Indian.
No, not Indian.

But, but from your pic...I would say Korean or Chinese. But you said it is close to Chinese, but not Chinese. Did anyone guess?

You look like an Asian actor, I just cannot pinpoint it right now. He even has the same hair as yours.

laugh.gif
at everyone posting their pics. This aint no guessing thread. And yes, we can tell between other fellows Asians. Don't ask why, we can just tell.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

laugh.gif
at everyone posting their pics. This aint no guessing thread. And yes, we can tell between other fellows Asians. Don't ask why, we can just tell.

laugh.gif

Word. Turning into an Asian PYP

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hen Lin gotta be Chinese.

As for myself:
n520070403_1237158_6663.jpg

haha, lotta ppl get this wrong.
laos? or is that not even an nationality?
laugh.gif

might have to get my asian card revoked

im asian and i cant.... i get mistaken for mixed or vietnamese a lot, but im chinese. its true. "ALL YALL LOOK ALIKE"

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I am ___________ & ____________.
vietnamese and korean?
eek.gif

Never got mistaken for Korean, but I am Viet.

nktran posted what he was a couple pages back...
The name contains Tran.Biggest giveaway that he's Viet. No other Asian country uses Tran.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Hazeleyed Honey
Can we guess your nationality?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Sure, go ahead...But I am not Asian.

If there was a general thread of "Guess where I am from" with pictures then it would be more convenient to do it in that kind of thread setting. But, this a thread for Asians, so let us not hijack it.

I always had some sort of thing for some Asian boys, such as back in high school when I was crushing on some of the Cambodian boys. They have to be kind of into the urban culture though which attracts me more. I am kind of seeing one now, but yeah, I do not think it will progress any further.

So please boys...keep posting pics, so we can keep guessing. Again, no beast or simping on my behalf.
nerd.gif
Two people guessed Chinese, and I said close...

taiwanese. easy. yall are chinese pple too, dont deny that

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

taiwanese. easy. yall are chinese pple too, dont deny that

Taiwan is not a part of Asia, thus he's a Pacific Islander.

Taiwan is a part of Asia. So is Japan. Just cuz Taiwan is an island and not physically a part of the continent of Asia doesnt make it a Pacific Island...

Originally Posted by mixednuts

Taiwan is a part of Asia. So is Japan. Just cuz Taiwan is an island and not physically a part of the continent of Asia doesnt make it a Pacific Island...

and so it starts.
laugh.gif

Formosa was once a part of China...

Back
Top Bottom