Question for Bestbuy employees (or anyone that may know)

I got a reward zone gift certificate for $50 that's about to expire soon. I really don't need anything right now, so what if I buy something and returnit, will they give me a gift card?

Thanks

if thats case then just buy the bb gift card with the 50 bucks? if you cant do that.

I have another question for best buy employees......a friend of mine told me this. My friend swears that you can bargain with Best Buy employees for largeitems like TVs and washer/dryers and things like this. He claims he knows someone who got like 700 dollars off a 52 just by just talking down the price. Anytruth?

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

you can always go to myrewardzone.com & get some updated coupons... They're not one shot deals....

It specifically says will not be replaced if expired, and I can't find anything on the website about that. Are you sure? How do I update them?

U could just send it to me for free...Ill let you know if it works..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I have another question for best buy employees......a friend of mine told me this. My friend swears that you can bargain with Best Buy employees for large items like TVs and washer/dryers and things like this. He claims he knows someone who got like 700 dollars off a 52 just by just talking down the price. Any truth?

I personally have heard that too but I really don't buy it. I bought my TV from them and they were pretty cut and dry, but maybe it depends on whether youget a salesman or a manager (don't know which would be more accommodating though, as the managers at my store are rather grimey)

If youre trying to buy a new model TV theres virtually no chance to bargain for anything on it... unless its cheaper somewhere else and you have it matchedyoure getting the price on the tag.

Older stuff that they are really trying to move or open box stuff youll have a better chance of getting a little bit better bargain on... talk to a manager,Sales associates wont be able to do @#$% about it really...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If youre trying to buy a new model TV theres virtually no chance to bargain for anything on it... unless its cheaper somewhere else and you have it matched youre getting the price on the tag.

Older stuff that they are really trying to move or open box stuff youll have a better chance of getting a little bit better bargain on... talk to a manager, Sales associates wont be able to do @#$% about it really...

Yeah, you're able to bargain on open box deals. I got a "50 Samsung Rear Projection HD TV for like $800 or around there with warranties

Back
Top Bottom