Question for my fellow left handed people

Do you guys always try to grab the prime left handed seat when you are sitting down at a table to eat?  By prime seat I mean the one that is the end seat on the left side so that your arm is not constantly bumping the person next to you (since there is no one there) while you are eating.

I'm probably stupid for assuming that I was the only person that did this, but I was out to dinner with my brother somewhat recently (who is also a lefty) and he immediately made a beeline for the prime seat.  When I asked him if I could take that seat he said nah man, I always go for the left handers seat.

Do you guys always try to grab the prime left handed seat when you are sitting down at a table to eat?  By prime seat I mean the one that is the end seat on the left side so that your arm is not constantly bumping the person next to you (since there is no one there) while you are eating.

I'm probably stupid for assuming that I was the only person that did this, but I was out to dinner with my brother somewhat recently (who is also a lefty) and he immediately made a beeline for the prime seat.  When I asked him if I could take that seat he said nah man, I always go for the left handers seat.

im a righty but eat left handed, and i know exactly what your talking about, i don't really do it at restaurants but at my house my spot at the dinner table is so that no one eats to my left

im a righty but eat left handed, and i know exactly what your talking about, i don't really do it at restaurants but at my house my spot at the dinner table is so that no one eats to my left

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

I eat lefty and write lefty, everything else with my right.

But to the OPs question, yeah I try to when its a full table but if its a few people at a table/booth, idc
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

I eat lefty and write lefty, everything else with my right.

But to the OPs question, yeah I try to when its a full table but if its a few people at a table/booth, idc
smokin.gif

So if you guys think about this, how come I don't think about sitting in the seat where my right side will be empty?
Hmmmmmm

So if you guys think about this, how come I don't think about sitting in the seat where my right side will be empty?
Hmmmmmm

I actually never thought of doing this... But lately I've been working on becoming ambidextrous so i've been doing everything with my right

I actually never thought of doing this... But lately I've been working on becoming ambidextrous so i've been doing everything with my right

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Hmmmmmm
Majority of the people are right handed.  If you're right-handed and sitting on your right is another right-handed, you're not bumping or hitting elbows. 

Hmmmmmm
Majority of the people are right handed.  If you're right-handed and sitting on your right is another right-handed, you're not bumping or hitting elbows. 

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

Hmmmmmm

pimp.gif
Got it

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

Hmmmmmm

pimp.gif
Got it

eat w da left fap w da right.

and yea my friends and i have instituted the lefty rule whe we head out to eat.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lefty rule?  are there other leftys in your crew?

if i cant grab the coveted left corner seat, i opt for the next best option which is the seat right next to it.  as long as you stack leftys next to each other starting from the far left, you can enjoy the same elbow space luxury that rightys are accustomed to.

Back
Top Bottom