QUESTION FOR NT ABOUT DRIVING STICK SHIFT!

Automatic or Manual?

• Automatic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can drive manual ok, but prefer auto. I still get nervous when i'm driving up hills in a manual. :lol:

I think knowing how to drive stick should be a man card requirement.

I've driven a manual since I was 17. I live in LA and have to sit in LA traffic which sucks sometimes but I don't regret it. If I drove an automatic I swear I'd get into an accident due to not paying attention.

Last edited:
First whip was a stick, still pushing one.

Next car will definitely be an automatic though. Having a standard in traffic... :x

Wanted a stick shift car so bad...i did a manual transmission swap on my MKIV Jetta back in 2009...

What a stupid stupid move..:smh:

Best way to learn is just get into a car and drive. Learn where the "sweet spot" is on the clutch and you're good to go.

My friend showed me the basics in a parking lot for 15 minutes and had me to drive back to campus (60 miles). Popped it in 6th gear once I got on the highway and rode that all the way home. :lol:

^lol

I first learned when i was 14 and actually got my first manual car at 20. its a lot like riding a bike once you learn it sticks with you. Ive been driving one now for about 5 years. it is very second nature you literally become one with the car you can feel when you need to down/up shift. and my ride is a mustang gt so it's definitely funner with a manual transmission

Back
Top Bottom