question for orlando folks

how is the weather there between the months of june-september? family is hoping to go to disney world sometime soon. thanks in advance
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." -William Wallace in Braveheart

Hot, humid, and sun showers most after noons.
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

PLAN PLAN PLAN ahead of time before you go.

Remember that "Disney WOrld" is FOUR theme parks. If you are going for the first time, hit up Magic Kingdom.

Get there EARLY..be at the gates at 9am. Hit up all of the outdoor rides first from 9am - 1pm. Expect it to have a quick rain shower from 1-3pm. By 4 it should clear up. They will close all of the out door rides when it rains so that why you do them first.
[size=+2] TEAM OFFICE SPACE

"Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"
[/size]

Hurricane season... :lol:
laugh.gif

Don't take my word for it... I'm the one from outta town,

But hurricane season really was the first thing on my mind when I relocated here.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

horrible, hands down the worst time of the year..as mentioned before, rain, humidity, stickiness, and when you walk outside it sometimes feel like someone stuck a plastic bag on your face..very HUMID!

its terrible out here during that time...its 24/7 traffic and the theme parks you cant even enjoy cuz the lines are hours long for a 2 min. ride...and its that nasty dense humid around you...go in the winter when florida is the place to be (60 degrees no humidity and sunny)

if you can, go before july or after september
weather is a lot better then
otherwise be prepared to sweat

Back
Top Bottom