QUESTION FOR PEEPS FROM CENTRAL AZ!!

I STAY IN TEMPE BUT GO OUT ALL OVER AND I FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY 1 ROKIN HEAT!! I DON'T SEE ANY 1 WEARING ANY FRESH KICKS, ALL I SEE IS FOOTLOCKER EXCLUSIVES...(LOL)
ANYWAYS THE QUESTION IS HOW OFTEN DO U RUN INTO OTHER SNEAKERHEADS?

I see one sneakerhead a day maybe on campus. There isnt much heat walkin around ASU at all. Fakes outnumber legit jays.

MY FAV ARE ALL THE WEENIES TRYIN TO CLEAN UR KIX AT THE MALLS AND THEY GOT ON FAKE SHOES!!!!

i NEVER see anybody wearing anything legit/ or heat

and i HARDLY ever wear my stuff

all i wear are my running shoes because they're way more comfortable

im in the back of house at the mills outlet so of course you don't see heat :smile:
smile.gif
and of course you don't see any heat on campus because i only had an internet course this semester :tongue:
tongue.gif
SHO NUF!!

that weanie wouldn't be the guy wearing the wis'aks, i mean spiz'ikes would it?
SHO NUF!!

^I haven't been there in a few months, so I can't tell you for sure.
They say Hip-Hop is dead/I'm here to resurrect me​

Theres this one weenie that works at the Nike outlet in Tempe that comes correct with the Air Max heat. Boy was rocking some hybred infared 90s, footpatrol air stabs, and I seen him rocking some Awara Am 1's. Well the rest of the employess were rockin' them team Jordans.

IS THIS GUNNA TURN INTO WHO'S A WEENIE POST!!....I THINK THE DUDES AT THE MILLS SELLING FAKE SNOW R WEENIES...

Are you/know the cat that works the register rocking the fake space jams? Come clean . I was going to do the NT sign, but I was bummed to see fakes in a Nike store. SMH
the last of the famous International playboys

he's gone now! he steady rocked faked joints :\
ohwell.gif
this other ****** dude has rocked fake 9's in store and some other wack joints off the clock. im usually the one wearing the black 180 runners. unless i know im going to be on the floor. also i usually the one with the black bandana on as i can get away with it! :tongue:
tongue.gif
SHO NUF!!

Back
Top Bottom