Question for those who have desk jobs

Yes. I've caught up on a lot of music I've been behind on that way. I listen to rap, R&B, Soul, Country, Pop and Lo Fi. During the Summer, I would stream Mets games.

i listen to westside gunn, benny, Conway, etc.
and wu tang, random badboy/rocafella tracks...stuff like that.

Music, podcasts, youtube vidoes here and there and footy matches in the early afternoons

Podcasts and Youtube get me through the day. I spend most of my time on Youtube. It's like a black hole.

I used to listen to Paranormal podcasts during work. But have scared myself a couple of times when my boss taps my shoulder after he tried to get my attention knocking on my door lol.

Not doing that again.

I've got almost 1k mp3's on my external HD at work. Once I start getting bored of my current list, I'll go on YT and look up videos that has a compilation of hits of a specific year. I'm old school. I got oldies, 80's, 90's, early 2k, movie soundtrack, instrumental. Always keep it diverse.

New music. I just go to the new music section of Apple music. I also listen to First Take and Undisputed on Youtube. YouTube is good for when you don't know what to listen to. Watch Mojo always has new lists.

Joe Budden podcast

Joe Rogan podcast

Sports radio

Apple Music and do random playlists on shuffle

Usually listen to podcasts and interviews on YouTube..
Joe rogan's podcast
Joe budden podcast
Knuckleheads
Mike Tyson podcast
Brilliant idiots
Interviews from breakfast club, hot97, dj vlad, etc.

Random things like Dave Ramsey, movie reviews, NPR tiny desk concerts, movie & video game talk shows...

Back
Top Bottom