QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP

Joined Aug 8, 2009
clubbing occasionally isn't bad but if its every weekend or even every other then it would annoy me.

you have a boyfriend at home and club all the time? theres no point of being in a relationship...she's probably passin her number around lookin for the next guy

but you know your girlfriend the best OP...GL

Joined Mar 6, 2008
Mine goes bc she works there every wed. n sat. as a bartender.. i go with her sometimes for the free drinks and entry

Joined Oct 24, 2000
Originally Posted by RetroXIII 23

Been in a relationship for two years now and I am at the point where I almost prefer it sometimes. I know she won't do anything stupid and if she does I will be single and talking to more than one female...She is old enough to do whatever she wants

Agreed.  I encourage my girl to hit the club with her friends (she invites me most of the time and I don't go ).  I want to be able to go out w/ my boys sometimes w/o hearing her complain.  It's a two way street. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now