QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP

how do you guys feel about your girl going to the club with out you?? i didnt mind at first but now i dont know it gets me
mad.gif

Ehh it wouldn't bother me as long as I know she's not the type of person to get drunk and make bad decisions or thirsty for attention.

I didn't care as long as she was in the crib at a reasonable time..

That way she can't be mad or make a fuss when/if I go out..

Sometimes I would tell her to go out so she could leave the hell alone for a few hours ( she was too clingy )

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

I didn't care as long as she was in the crib at a reasonable time..

That way she can't be mad or make a fuss when/if I go out..

Sometimes I would tell her to go out so she could leave the hell alone for a few hours ( she was too clingy )

this %$%+ right here $@!#+

Doesn't bother me at all because she's not one of those idiot types of females who get drunk for attention and all that mess.

Originally Posted by J23S

Ehh it wouldn't bother me as long as I know she's not the type of person to get drunk and make bad decisions or thirsty for attention.

I laugh at guys that try and cuff their girls...its only makes situations worse.
If you can't trust ur girl, why you in the relationship?

Originally Posted by jgalan713

I laugh at guys that try and cuss their girls...its only makes situations worse.
Exactly, controlling dudes are the worst.
They chicks can't breath without their permission. Putting chicks in the crippler crossface for breathing his oxygen
smh.gif
laugh.gif

7000 posts and you make a girl thread without pics?
c'mon son.
you know better than that.

I wouldn't want to go to the club with my bf, I'll party w/ my girls and I'll see you after
I usually attack him right after the club though
Always extra horny
laugh.gif

Been in a relationship for two years now and I am at the point where I almost prefer it sometimes. I know she won't do anything stupid and if she does I will be single and talking to more than one female...She is old enough to do whatever she wants

My girl DOES NOT go to the club
pimp.gif

not that i would let her if she wanted to.

If she's a clubber she's got to GO, there's no reason for her to go to the club when in a relationship.

ps, I dont club myself.

im not controlling im not stoping her from going to the club its just from some reason now it bugs me

I laugh at guys that try and cuff their girls...its only makes situations worse.
Damn dude ++% is cuff?

Damn dude $*# is cuff?

Damn dude %!% is cuff?

Damn dude %%$ is cuff?

Originally Posted by J23S

This

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

My girl DOES NOT go to the club
pimp.gif

If she's a clubber she's got to GO, there's no reason for her to go to the club when in a relationship.

ps, I dont club myself.

Cosign. I can't get down with a clubber.

Occasionally I think I could see. But realistically, if you're in a relationship, its best to stay out of the club scene. Its so wild now in some areas.

Back
Top Bottom