Question on CDP packs at Major Retailers

There are still a number of these leftover and they are still selling them in packs. Any chance they would be allowed to split the pack up at any point inthe future? Some of these 3/20 and 4/19 packs are going to rot on shelves because the 20 and 19 suck so bad.

will not happen...if packages dont sell they would be marked down on sale and even if that didnt work after a while kept in the store they would send em backto the company's warehouse and then shipped out to clearance stores.

No. Not even worth asking. It's like asking to buy one sock from a pair of socks.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I highly doubt major retailers like FTL would split these.

thats not true. i stay in dallas and the local footlocker and finishline are spliting the cdp in half. they have the 8's for 199.00 and the 15's for150.00. ive only seen the cdp 8/15, 3/20 and the 5/18 down here.

no major retailers like finishline and footlocker would not permit these to sell individualy they'll keep it and drop the price down until it gets sold,your best bet probably if your looking for half packs are the mom and pops stores
tired.gif

the lowest is 200 a pack and nonchain store exactly do split the pack but the 3 were like 200 n the 20s were 110

They will never split em. They might lower the price down if they don't sell but they won't split da pack.

that is why i love my spot in georgia because after 2 weeks if packs were still there, they would split them and sell them for 134. each.. i was gettingIV's, III's and a bunch of others for great prices

well. my finishline split the 8/15 pack and the 1/22 pack, the only packs they have left. every one of the shoes is 200$, i hope they drop to 150...

Originally Posted by manny1

thats not true. i stay in dallas and the local footlocker and finishline are spliting the cdp in half. they have the 8's for 199.00 and the 15's for 150.00. ive only seen the cdp 8/15, 3/20 and the 5/18 down here.

Thats impossible. The total of that pack would be 350. Major retailers like FTL and finishline arent allowed to go over the retail price for things.

Originally Posted by manny1

thats not true. i stay in dallas and the local footlocker and finishline are spliting the cdp in half. they have the 8's for 199.00 and the 15's for 150.00. ive only seen the cdp 8/15, 3/20 and the 5/18 down here.

Major retailers WILL NOT and are NOT ALLOWED to do this. It's against both company policy and the contracts they hold with JB/Nike. I'm not gonna sayyou're lying about this one store doing it, but as far as a company standard it's not gonna be allowed for sure. That would be an inventory nightmare.No SKU's would be available if you split them. Whomever is doing this, the corporate office will catch on and that practice will be shut down.

I remember a few months ago, I was in a Footlocker in the Philly area and saw the 2/21 pack for $99.99. Didn't purchase because I already had it, but didpass it along to NikeTalk.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

I remember a few months ago, I was in a Footlocker in the Philly area and saw the 2/21 pack for $99.99. Didn't purchase because I already had it, but did pass it along to NikeTalk.

Which footlocker?

yea the droped a lot of packs down to 99.00 but their was limited sizes. my champs manger in ohio columbus eastland mall told me and showed me on there systemthat they were droped in price. he had none in stock most sold out in his store. so it is true packs were very cheap some places. any way i watch ebay alot forsome of these pack and how cheap they go, 3/20 around 150 8/15 around 160 4/19 around 180 5/18 around 200 these price are avg and u can even find them cheapernone were fake some were sold by nt and iss people

Back
Top Bottom