question on francis m's outfit

i need a little help, my brother wanted to know if francis m has a clothing line.... he says it always have 3 stars and a sun, tshirt, polo shirt, sweat shirts etc...... (wears them sa eat bulaga)

san meron nito kung meron man.....

meron akong ...ano! meron akong kwento! meron akong ano! meron akong kwento....ah wala wala wala wala wala......
Team Philippines
Member No.58

supposed to be some francis m clothing co to be released soon
zzuwankeyy
WTB: Air Max 1 HOA US8.5
nikexstussy courtforce lows us9 for sale!pm me :D

Quote:
supposed to be some francis m clothing co to be released soon

Nice!

Anyway, Francis M. has been wearing a lot of Nike sneakers and shirts lately. :smokin
smokin.gif

i saw his outfits during the pinoy idol shows... they are nice.. but they look like the normal giordano shirts, except he must've had the symbols embroidered..

Last Saturday at Eat Bulaga.. he was wearing a shirt that reads I LOVE (Heart Shape not the word) AIR.. ASTIG....

He also collects J's and LBJ's...

my utol found a site about francis.... meron nga syang clothing line :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
....available na ba to???

link to francis m

meron pala syang ano? meron pala syang tshirt? meron pala syang ano????? meron pala syang tshirt! !! kala ko wala wala wala wala ehehe.....

salamat sa mga info....sana available nato

182818468.jpg

182818465.jpg

182818459.jpg

and i took this pic from kc's post just to show francis m wearing them.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

182983606.jpg

Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

where can you get that shirt? also, look at pics posted by kc in another thread with francis.

Quote:
meron pala syang ano? meron pala syang tshirt? meron pala syang ano????? meron pala syang tshirt! !! kala ko wala wala wala wala ehehe.....

:lol:
laugh.gif

I hope his clothing line comes out soon... I'd definitely buy! :smokin
smokin.gif

I met this guy at an ice cream stand in Eastwood Libis about a year ago. I had my phone out (P910i) and he goes "Nice phone." I say thanks and he shows me his. He was rocking SVSM LeBron AF1's. I had no clue who he was until after I left and my cousin told me that he was a celebrity. :lol:
laugh.gif

I saw that Eat Bulaga episode but couldnt take my eyes off of Cindy Kurleto and she kept sayin iPod? iTunes? iPod? :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

these are supposedly available now... i think they made a soft release....hook up????
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

nung nag concert sya sa chicago nagpabili siya sa amin ng jordan bullets jersey na retro naka save pa nga ung pics mg jersey nung pinakita nya samin tapos binili namin sa finishiline sabi nya mahal daw ang NBA jersey sa pinas

eh... i remember that dude TRYING to rap during that celebrity boxing event :lol:
laugh.gif
He was repeating "3 stars and a sun" during his entire rap...

According to FM's blog, magalona.com

"At last we have some shirts available thru my good friend's outlet (Shin Karami-the restaurateur/owner of Arya), Quick Change, at Theatre Mall, in Greenhills SJ.
Get your tees now as these designs will have a limited print run for this year. (as with all of our clothing, so as to remain exclusive and rare) Shirts in black or white are P550.00 ea."
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

Back
Top Bottom