Question on Reebok - The Answer performance

How's the performance of the first ANSWER shoe of Allen Iverson - The Answer? Is it good on court and off court? Any REVIEWs...

Thanks in advance...

Sorry MODs if this was already posted, i can't find it...

i cant remember how the fit and traction was. but i LOVED the cushioning. it was the most unique thing ive ever felt in a shoe. but u must get the OG's to feel it cuz the retros DMX isnt functional.
MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN GUILLERMOWNED.​

^i'm planning to buy the retro, why is it not working? What the difference between the OG and the Retro? I would love to play ball using THE ANSWER I... The design of the shoe looks futuristic...

it doesnt feel like anything really. im not even sure if they put anything in the dmx air pods in the retros. it was the single most disappointing thing ive experienced buying shoes. ive heard the same is true for the answer iv retros. what the @#%$ is wrong with reebok!!!!??!!
MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN GUILLERMOWNED.​

The DMX in the retro's aren't functional. However, they feel just as comfortable as the originals. They fit about a size longer than any of the other Iversons. The traction is horrible. I played with them both indoors and outdoors and I couldn't stop from sliding.

Man, i just bought The Answer I DMX and my usual size for all of my Nikes and Adidas are 8 to 8.5 but in the Answer I DMX its SIZE 7... When i tried size 8.5, its like i'm wearing a size 9.5 to 10! The DMX is responsive but not that responsive as the OGs... Thanks a lot for the info...

I like and love the ANSWER I DMX simply because of its style, it really looks futuristic...

Back
Top Bottom