Question on the width of Zoom Kobe III

I found another zoom kobe iii thread but it wouldn't let me add a reply to it, I'm assuming it got locked. Anyways has anyone noticed that the toebox area is more narrow than the heel/ankle area? It feels like my ankles are sliding all over the place (just like what happened when I wore the Zoom Kobe I's) even after lacing it up to the very top. But that is not my main concern. The toe box area is really really narrow. I was wondering, will it stretch out over time after the break in period? I have the SL colorway if that helps.

I found another zoom kobe iii thread but it wouldn't let me add a reply to it, I'm assuming it got locked. Anyways has anyone noticed that the toebox area is more narrow than the heel/ankle area? It feels like my ankles are sliding all over the place (just like what happened when I wore the Zoom Kobe I's) even after lacing it up to the very top. But that is not my main concern. The toe box area is really really narrow. I was wondering, will it stretch out over time after the break in period? I have the SL colorway if that helps.

I've noticed that with pretty much all the kobes. The toebox on my all whites loosened a little but don't assume they'll strech out enough to make an uncomfortable shoe fit well

I've noticed that with pretty much all the kobes. The toebox on my all whites loosened a little but don't assume they'll strech out enough to make an uncomfortable shoe fit well

Back
Top Bottom