Question on these 2001 Retro+ Midnight Navy 1's

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by k20lee, Oct 31, 2015.

1. k20lee

k20lee

I know they're authentic but I'm thrown off by the numbered tag. These aren't the Japan exclusive and I thought more were released in the US version.

2. timmybrixxx

timmybrixxx

I cant be sure on this but this may be a pair from a different market such as Canada, Korea, Taiwan etc.. Reasons im thinking this are.. 1 The shoes do look good to me as well, barcode touching correct amount of age etc, unless they made some very good GM for these which is very highly unlikely **but as i said i dont know for sure**...2 I remember seeing the production amount lists for the Black/Red 01's which were also a #ed edition and they had like 4-5 markets..All with different release amounts. Hope this helps a bit.

k20lee likes this.
  3. k20lee

k20lee

I'll ask the seller and see what they say. I'm getting them with the box for $120. Shoes look to be in good condition just that one thing was odd to me, but I kinda like the small total number run the shoe shows. Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX, always count on solid advice from you.

timmybrixxx likes this.