question on transformer nike air trainer III

HotSexy

do they come with any other laces ? or just a gray pair ?
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I really want those .
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

With or without thee autobot logo, they still will be most definitely copped, :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

well...i had another sample pair with 3 extra pairs of laces...all 4 colours were: neon yellow, royal blue, grey and white.

I'm gonna get 2 or 3 more samples next month.....

So i shouldn't be expecting them next week then. That sucks cause i got cash for em now.
TEAMYANKE​

Thanks Fresh, so these will still remain a big mystery by nike then as far as full production goes.
TEAMYANKE​

As for the release date as i posted earlier these should be popping up in stores over the next 2 weeks confirmed by nike. so hold on to your money until then
B-M-W Correll Buckhalter, Ryan Moats and Brian Westbrook,
The better, faster, 3 headed monster.
The EAGLES WILL win the SuperBowl this year​

^^^^^^ great news... i want a pair... and does any1 know what type of stores will these hit?..

and are they GR, LS.. or???
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Okay so now there are releasing. Does anyone know what type of release they will be. Hopefully its like the croc dunks which were fairly easy to get.
TEAMYANKE​

the account type that will get these is URBAN/Indie accounts, basically the stores that get your qs's like invisible air force 1's more recently penny foams but mainly it will be your specialty stores/boutiques. anyone that lives in philly and needs a spot that will get these for retail pm me

UPDATE! these are much more limited than previously thought enough so that it caused nike to cancel many stores orders as well as my own and are now a confirmed quickstrike with a pretty limited number of pairs made, so start to talk to your elite qs stores, same ones that are getting huf air maces on saturday and ask them whatsup it sucks that i have to go and hunt for them now like the rest of us so let the search begin and good luck! retail again $120 so dont let stores cheat you out of your money!
Peace

man i thought these were scrapped...

the theme is cool,i juss hate theme kicks...
its an ill colorway regardless though...

hpe they DO release.. so much hype around em..well,was...
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

alright, so I just called all 3 undfeated's in the los angeles area, and they said they are not getting these, can you guys tell me of another "elite quickstrike" store???

Thanx, in advance

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

so they are releasing next week?
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

any 1 know what stores in NYC will have these... i wanna cop atleast 2 pairs of these.. if they gonna be limited.... :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Anybody know any stores in Orlando that may get these? These are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"Respect the Star"

Back
Top Bottom