Question On White Beat By Dre Studio Version?

I know a lot have people who have the black one's and they love them, even though the quality could be a lot better, but with the white one's my question is do they to get dirty quickly or even at all? I know they have a glossy finish, which is pretty dope.
-
pimp.gif

I know a lot have people who have the black one's and they love them, even though the quality could be a lot better, but with the white one's my question is do they to get dirty quickly or even at all? I know they have a glossy finish, which is pretty dope.
-
pimp.gif

they dont get dirty unless you dip your hands in mud before every use. the gloss finish helps a lot.

btw stay away from buying online if you want real ones.

they dont get dirty unless you dip your hands in mud before every use. the gloss finish helps a lot.

btw stay away from buying online if you want real ones.

buy insurance too...

those break easily ive seen enough people in the two months @ bb bring them back cracked...the display ones we have are broken

buy insurance too...

those break easily ive seen enough people in the two months @ bb bring them back cracked...the display ones we have are broken

they dont break easily, ive had mine for 2 years now and use them everyday, a long with my brother using them and they never cracked.

you must be thinkin of the Solos since the first ones broke very very easily.

they dont break easily, ive had mine for 2 years now and use them everyday, a long with my brother using them and they never cracked.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

same due from bb or joke account?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

same due from bb or joke account?

Back
Top Bottom