Question re: Jordan XXI P.E. Sizing & Performance...

I'm interested in buying the Jordan XXI P.E - All black...

My Question is...

Is it okay if i buy the Jordan XXI P.E. half size (1/2) larger than my usual size? My usual size is U.S. 8.5, i'm planning to buy a size U.S. 9 Jordan XXI P.E... What are your opinions and experiences regarding the sizing?

And is it okay for balling, off and on-court?

Thanks in advance for the replies...

Sorry Mods if this topic was posted already... Can't find anything if i searched it...

they actually fit slightly big on me... i have both a XXI (i wear size 9.5) and XXI P.E (i wear a size 10)....i should of gotten a 9.5 for a more snugged fit..... for reference, i have the following shoes and their sizes i wear AZK1(size10), AZK2(size10), Huarache 64(size10) , 2k5(size10), XIV(size10)......for whatever reason.. the XXI fit big on my feet.....

^^ wow really? i wear size 10 in all of those shoes listed (the zk1 fit better with a 9.5 for play but casually i need the 10 bc 9.5 is pretty snug) but yea im like you a true 10 and the XXI PE 10s fit perfect also.

So i guess just get your true size if anything i3 otherwise double sock or something.

EZPINOY: quick question, do you have the retro 8s (the ones coming out saturday?) are they a size 10 for you also (true to size) or smaller, or bigger?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

thanks a lot... i've asked the question re: Jordan XXI P.E., because the size that is only left at nike park galleria is only size 9 and it's 50%off on its original price...

all of you're inputs are gonna help me a lot...

Thanks again!

blackcat23mj 40 BUCKS?

u make me feel like a fool, i thought i got a steal on the white and reds for 60.

the fit on these are excellent, shouldn't have a problem going up half a size,

great shoes performance wise, take a while to break in tho,

haha regui8er, yea it was during that crazy sale footlocker, footaction, and champs had when they tried to clear everything. i was shocked too when i saw these and some team jordans for only 40 bucks!! if i remember correctly some people were saying the 21s were cheap too, not as cheap as 40 but i think it was really close. too bad they didn't have more of these for 40, i grabbed the last one apparently.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

I just got the white black XX1 PE 6 days ago for $40 at Hibbett Sports here in Saint Louis.

They were the last size in the store, a 13. I wear a 13.5 or 14 but couldnt pass them up.

I played ball in them. They are absolutely fabulous basketball shoes. Easily amongst the very best in the AJ line, if not THE best.

The cushioning, traction, court feet, lightweight, and excellent ankle support make them perfect.

Also, the built in lace locks / lacing system is one of the coolest features ever on a shoe. Its so functional. The shoe is so easy to get in to, every single time. The foot always feels locked in the shoe because of the lace locks. The tounge feels great while wearing as well, and does a great job of absorbing moisture during bball. Once done playing, the tongue can stick up to let it dry.

It amazes me how much different these are from the regular AJ XX1.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Back
Top Bottom