Question regarding Black Cement 3's

These are unquestionably a great looking shoe. But why are they soooo unatainable?

I mean you can find damn near any other retro Jordan online including the white/cements but when it comes to this colorway for some reason its nowhere to be found.

What gets me is that alot of people pick the XI's, XII's, XIII's, V's, VI's, IV's...models like that over the III's all time. So what's the deal? Were these released in limited amounts in 2001?

....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

maybe you should ask urself why r these so unattainable......at a decent price?? I encounter many different sizes on ebay but as everyone knows these r some of the most popular shoes in the jordan line so even mildly used or even beaters go for very high prices. But if you look through ebay you can find em just be ready to shell out money.

Many didn't put away to keep DS is the only logical reason. At the time I don't think anyone knew the stock in this shoe would rise so high to its current plateu. It's a great looking shoe that when released in 2001 (i assume you mean the 01 retro being hard to find), many just wore theirs into the ground. Therefore, it's hard to find DS pairs and nearly impossible to find pairs DS with NO midsole yellowing. Hell, its hard to find used pairs on ebay. I saw a BEAT pair go for over 200+.

Quote:
maybe you should ask urself why r these so unattainable......at a decent price?? I encounter many different sizes on ebay but as everyone knows these r some of the most popular shoes in the jordan line so even mildly used or even beaters go for very high prices. But if you look through ebay you can find em just be ready to shell out money.

I got a deadstock pair but i will not sell this shoe its one of my top shoes in my collection

If you look hard enought you will find a deadstick pair
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

^^^
HAHA LOL. DEADSTICK, CLASSIC.
i got 2 pairs 1 ds the other..... the story goes like this... at a pep rally back when i was in hs there was this 1 chick that looked oh so good so i was talking to her during the rally and i noticed she had some writings on her shoes so it happened! she grabbed my leg to the point where i felt her elbo on my... and she started writing on it (THE SHOE)... if i can go back in time... i wouldve DROP KICKED HER...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
Listen duke...I aint talkin about Ebay. And more than half of the Black Cements you see on there are fakes anyway. I'm talking about sites like flightclub.com, flipjays.com, etc. Of course it's gonna cost money, I currently have a pretty extensive Jordan collection that cost money for me to purchase one by one. But even Concords and SpaceJams aren't as difficult to find....

You should be talking a bout Ebay as well because even though there are alot of fakes on Ebay they still move more shoes then Flight Club and Flipjay. Flips site is very small and does not sell volumes of shoes. Flight club does have alot of shoes but you gotta remember that not everyone into shoes knows about it or wants to sell them through there, they'd rather sell them theirselves and make ALL the money in the sale.

Like the guy said above... Black Cement III's are around but the question is how much is someone willing to pay for them... the more you're willing to spend, the easier they are to find. But also like what was said above... people that have these are onto them or have already worn them. There are actually alot of these available overseas but again they want BIG DOLLARS for them. Again it all comes down to how bad do you want them, if you want them bad enough you can find them!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

If you cannot find your own reason, then go back to bed.

Obviously, shoes in 2001 was 6-7 years ago in production and availability. That's 6 years man. How many people would actually have a DS pair? Not too many. It has been explained already.

Isolation of market sector is dumb common sense. How is eBay not part of the market for these shoes? Hell, eBay is your best bet when trying to find these shoes. You know why? I'll fill you in foolios, because they don't need to pay tremendous ridiculous amounts of consignment 'fees', instead they can pop on the forums or eBay and have it sell and net a greater profit.

Drop kick female? Sure thing buddy, I hope you crack your spine and leg and she can tag your cast.. jk
-----
It is harsh !

i see em all the time for sale, just at ridiculous prices. its the last shoe that looks identical to the og release.

Eh they suck.

154522558.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
NIKE
AIR

Quote:
Obviously, shoes in 2001 was 6-7 years ago in production and availability. That's 6 years man. How many people would actually have a DS pair? Not too many. It has been explained already.

I get offers of $500 for my pairs all the time and I just can't bring myself to part with them....for me its the whole "nike air" thing...every shoe I have with it on is priceless to me...

as to why there are so few DS...I think people liked wearing them, and those who didn't, liked them too much to give them up...
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

3thaman, those are so out of style. No one likes them anymore. You should just sell them asap. Put them on eBay or something.

P.s. Whats your eBay name by the way !

Oh and did I mention that I dont care about whats in style :wink:
wink.gif
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Glad I was able to purchase a pair in 01. Too bad they are dead now but good times. :D
happy.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

they dont go for thatttt much. i just saw a 94 ds with og box end for 395 shipped.

lol they are hard to find unless u find someone that has been living under a rock and has no idea what they are worth hehehe about a year or so ago, a friend of mine that used to buy jordans all the time when he worked at footlocker decided he wasn't going to wear sneakers unless they are foamposites so he started selling them off. he had no idea what the value was for any of his sneakers, and didn't care neither. he just wanted half of what he paid(which was sometimes below retail). i got a somewhat beat pair for 80 bucks and the price was only that high because he likes black and red sneakers lol also managed to get some infrareds(yellowed as hell but still nice) and some XVI's too.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Quote:
$467 :wow:
eek.gif

I thought that price was insane. maybe it's not.

There may be something up with that, a zero feedback high bidder who is now listed as unregistered.

That said, these are probably going to keep going up. In the unlikely event that the next Retro of these is decent quality, they still aren't going to have Nike on the heel or outsole.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

The more money you are willing to pay, the easier things are to find. If you hypothetically posted a wanted ad saying you have $1k to stick on a DS pair, all kinds of pairs would be offered to you.because ridiculous prices might pry a pair from even the most die hard collector
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

Back
Top Bottom