Question to asian NT'ers

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

The new paquiao.
30t6p3b.gif
They both enjoy duck sauce.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

To be honest, I'm kinda surprised this didn't happen sooner---Asians are built to be decent bball players, especially as PG and SGs

Body control + quickness--I guess the issue is with height but Asian people in this generation and a lot of Asians that grew up in American are relatively taller than those in their Native country prolly due to the steroid infused American diet

Most Asian families do not encourage their kids to pursue it . Lin's father is a basketball junkie, and he just so happened to grow pretty tall.

I been on Lin since the Mavs summer league. I knew he didn't get much pt in Warriors but just knowing there was a asian guy in the league give us somebody to root for just like Pacquiao(sp?) in Boxing. Now that he has proven that his first game wasn't a fluke or luck; I am just happy for him and will be watching more Knicks games.

As a former Warrior (and crowd favorite), I wish him nothing but the best.
Was I as excited for him as I am this year? Nope. Did I wish he got more burn with the dubs? Yes.

I'm glad he's gone, simply because he can flourish elsewhere.
Hard worker, humble, and gets the job done...How anyone can hate on an individual like Lin is beyond me.

I don't think this topic should be limited to just Asian folks. Whether you think Asian folks are living vicariously through him or not, we're definitely proud of the guy.

how can there be a bandwagon????? dude never had any fans! he came from nowhere and got his shot!

He's chinese; im chinese
He played for the Warriors; Im a Warriors fan
He went to Palo Alto high school; i live close by

ya ive been on the bandwagon for awhile, but now that he has come out of his shell, its become a lot easier to route for him. I just wish GSW wouldve played him more.

Once Melo & Stat return, i think the Knicks can do damage in the playoffs with their new found PG

ehh, I just think its a bunch of stupid Knicks fans doing what they always do. Wasnt Landry Fields the big hot thing last year. And wasnt Shumpert the next savior at the beginning of the season. Now they are on the Lin bandwagon, when it comes down to it. The Knicks suck

Chinese, "Warriors fan" (watch way more soccer than basketball these days), and I've loosely followed this guys bball career since I saw his CA state championship game in 06. Not sure you can call Jeremy Lin's new fans "bandwagoners" seeing as how he literally came from out of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom