Question To NT vol. Smash Homefield Advantage

Yo NT, I'm in college in the dorms (co-ed
pimp.gif
), and I was wondering..

Do you prefer smashing at your dorm(could be your house) or at ya lady's room/house?

Sometimes feel like I'm taking an L , when you get em good and you gotta hit them sheets to the laundry room right after
laugh.gif

With your place, you got the homefield advantage, crowd's in your favor (you know who may or may not walk in)
You go to her place, you may get a random chick popping in asking for a tampon
roll.gif

When it comes to dropping deuces, I need homefield advantage. When it comes to getting laid, I am confident in my abilities to perform on the road just as I amat home.

lol my dorm years i did a mix of both... sometimes in my room and if they want me to comen im there....
laugh.gif
devil.gif

This one time i was about to smash this chic with homefield advantage and two of my homies came and pounded the door.... c-blocked on me extra hard... thisjust ended being funny to all of us after the fact......
laugh.gif

and this other time this chic came through when me and my roomate were laying down watching tv(two beds of course) and this young lady came through, heimmedietly knew the drill and went to another room.... vol. i smashed

dorm smashing=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When it comes to getting laid, I am confident in my abilities to perform on the road just as I am at home.
roll.gif
roll.gif
cosign.....

Her spot so you can smash, splash and dash. Or beat, skeet, retreat. Get that good away record word to Eli.
pimp.gif

Homefield advantage is a plus, u pretty much control the atmosphere. U can turn the heat up control the music and food and chose who comes in.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

When it comes to dropping deuces, I need homefield advantage. When it comes to getting laid, I am confident in my abilities to perform on the road just as I am at home.
same here..lol

I thrive in all atmospheres, but if I had to choose gimme umm... My room, thatway I'm not dashing in the morning instead I can be like yo time to bounce I'm bout to shower and dip out.

I can deliver the 4th quarter MVP type performance anywhere, but you know you how that sheet check vol. Room Raiders stuff is..
embarassed.gif

That morning dash is killer though, you thinking about it the whole time you presenting your arsenal of skills
devil.gif

Be thinking, "Man I gotta get up and dip out for class in the morning, oh well, its worth it"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

When it comes to dropping deuces, I need homefield advantage. When it comes to getting laid, I am confident in my abilities to perform on the road just as I am at home.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best believe it homey

I love the away games. I make sure to do 2X the smashing so that all girls in the surrounding area can channel in and let that curiousity get the best of themwhen the see me strolling away.

I love the away games. I make sure to do 2X the smashing so that all girls in the surrounding area can channel in and let that curiousity get the best of them when the see me strolling away.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes are straight foolery on NT

They usually can't tell where they are when they are blindfolded. I find that if you take away the sense of sight, the other senses are amplified, plusthey can't identify you or where the "lair" is.

Hell I'm undefeated home, away and on neutral ground...my offense is damn near unstoppable...even when that kitty be on all-madden I still be blowin thatthang out...she can't handle that hit stick
laugh.gif

But if I had 2 pick, itd be her room...that way if we break #%@#, its her #%@#...and I can swagger out amongst all her friends with her exhaustedly hangin offmy shoulder...that's damn near a commercial 2 every female within a 10-foot radius about my bedroom athleticism: 'Do you wish this was you? Well itcould be, and its easier than you think! Just dial 215-LAY-PIPE and ask 4 AJ to find out more today!'

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Hell I'm undefeated home, away and on neutral ground...my offense is damn near unstoppable...even when that kitty be on all-madden I still be blowin that thang out...she can't handle that hit stick
laugh.gif

But if I had 2 pick, itd be her room...that way if we break #%@#, its her #%@#...and I can swagger out amongst all her friends with her exhaustedly hangin off my shoulder...that's damn near a commercial 2 every female within a 10-foot radius about my bedroom athleticism: 'Do you wish this was you? Well it could be, and its easier than you think! Just dial 215-LAY-PIPE and ask 4 AJ to find out more today!'

roll.gif
roll.gif

Swagger is mean when you walk out with a smile, shorty looking dog tired walking all wide like she took a charge right down the lane
eek.gif

Other chicks hearing the bedroom sounds (crowd going wild), fresh off postinga triple double in the bedroom ...
pimp.gif

Then its them other times when you feel like you gave a Jordan Flu like performance and you wanna hit the pillows for a while, wake up to a roommate in yourface
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

How are you guys at performing under real pressure like 4th quarter pressure.

Meaning anywhere anytime, that is reasonable and not getting caught.

If a girl where's a dress with a thong easy access for me no problem.

We could be walking oops slip it in while pushing her into someone's driveway making her look like a victim
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom