Question - What Are "40 Below Timbs"?

Pardon a Southerner.

But what the hell are these?

I heard Jay reference them on the AG soundtrack. And I was listening to Jada on the "Everything I Love" remix and he spit it in a verse.

Answer?

Timbs that you wear when its cold? Hahah i have no clue

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

They are a specific type of timbs (don't know the actual name timberland uses though). They are alot higher than the construction 6' in brown leather (never seen them in other colors). Des efx used to rock them on the reg. They might be in a video of theirs.

DAS EFX - STRAIGHT FROM DA SEWA VIDEO
minute 1:35 is the best I could find.

I have no ideakid... crazy thing is i live in NYC too... and I've never heard that slang vernacular before...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

I have no idea kid... crazy thing is i live in NYC too... and I've never heard that slang vernacular before...
That's an!$+% hole move right there
laugh.gif

ultramag_source692.jpg

The guy at the far right has them on. The official name is the Iditarod Superboot, but we knew them as 40 belows. I regret never owning a pair...I wentshopping w/ a credit card this girl stole, and one of my peoples told me to bring him back a pair. When I brought them home and looked at them, he almostdidn't get them. They were so ill. They were retro'd a couple years ago, never saw them anywhere though.

DJ MOE LOVE ON THE 1 & 2, WE IN HERE! BIG SHOUT TO HOLLOWPOINTS FOR THE SOURCE FLICK OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN FUNKING YOUR HEAD UP WITH TIMBERLANDS, LEATHERJACKETS, AND CHAMPION SWEATERS!

Originally Posted by truniversal

DJ MOE LOVE ON THE 1 & 2, WE IN HERE! BIG SHOUT TO HOLLOWPOINTS FOR THE SOURCE FLICK OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN FUNKING YOUR HEAD UP WITH TIMBERLANDS, LEATHER JACKETS, AND CHAMPION SWEATERS!

Jump off a cliff.
indifferent.gif

they need to bring back the timb field boots in red/black. them $$@*@ was
eek.gif
i wanted them so bad. my cousin had a pair.

i THINK they are the same ones Cam' had on the cover of CHWM.

daaaaaaaaamn i just realized how old this post is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom