Questions about Cracker Barrel vol. is it safe for a brotha

Joined Feb 4, 2009
i just wanted to know what people's opinion on the restaurant Cracker Barrel. has anybody eaten there. is there food any good. is it safe for brotha's

Joined Feb 23, 2008
Only thing I liked was the biscuits and gravy

The rest of the food was no good

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Smh you should be going to Piccadilly's not trash %%! Cracker Barrel, they're only good for their assortment of candy canes. Step your cafeteria restaurant game up.

Joined Sep 11, 2004
Don't go there, you're asking to get lynched!

Not really. Go.. they have pretty ok food..I used to go all the time with my family for breakfast. (im black)

Joined Apr 5, 2008
i get asked this all the time. the food is iight. i went to one in some town and all the white ppl looked at me crazy

Joined Feb 5, 2009
^
I know what you mean.The employees were on point,but the vibe was a little..............you know.The concerns of the OP are legitimate,but I wouldn't be too worried about that though.

Joined Oct 24, 2007
i used to think the exact same thing...but gf parents always want to go so I'll say the food is OK at best..

Joined Sep 13, 2005
If you are from the South or like home cooking then you will enjoy it. Can't go wrong with Chicken Fried Chicken or the Dumplings. Biscuits are dope too.

Joined Jan 2, 2007
@ the irony of the restaurant name and OP's ignorance....but to answer your question, the food is alright. I ate a baked tilapia meal there back in December..not bad.

Joined Mar 29, 2005
UbUiBeMe wrote:
[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Store > Restaurant
I think the store is called Crate and Barrel

I'm sorry, this has me dying

My granddad loved Cracker Barrel when we were on the road going South.  It's not half bad imo but, depending on where you are, there are better options for country/southern comfort food.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now