questions about shoe gallery...(miami)

wats good? well i wanted to know if shoe galery also stocked up on some gear like hundreds, stussy, 10 deep, and all these brands alike?? also i know its in downtown and know u need to pay for parking and would like to know how much.

thanks
rob

they have all kinda of apperal. last time i was there i picked up orchird street, reason, and situation normal, and house 33.

i parked at some lot a block south of the store and paid like 5 bucks for an all day pass
"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

no need to park in a lot for 5 bucks you can try the meter parking for 1.25 each hour and you can use a debit card to pay for the parking meter...and they have a ton of stuff...I browse for up to an hour before I pick anything up...you wont be dissapointed...peace
Trading Germany 11.5 for DS Air Max 93 size 11 or DS Nike FC Boca Junior size 11 or 11.5.

shoe gallery :thumbs up:

if you park in a parking meter, make sure to take some change or a debit card. Don't try to act like a smart @#%$. They will catch you and slap a ticket on there. Trust me 18 dollar ticket ain't worth it. Not to mention the clerk office is a couple of blocks away and they tax on parking around there. 3 bucks for like 15 mins, right across the street from it.

went today picked up some lemar and dauley tees if youre looking for the hundreds and ten deep try arrive on the beach on 16 and collins

man i need to get to miami for my 21st or something....ive always been wanting to get down there
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

what are their store hours? Imma head out there next weekend
Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery.....Only Ourselves Can Free
Our Minds

checked out the store this past thur. it was pretty nice...had some good stuff over there. arrive has nice stuff too, but the selection is much smaller over there.

i can't remember anymore, but they had some urban brands (ie upper playground, stussy, bbc, etc) shirts, all kinds of diff colorway fitteds, and kicks. the day i was there, they released the AM rejuvenation pack. they also carried sb's too. my fave part of the store are some of the kicks hanging off the walls (rep shoes hangin off pwr lines)...had st pat's, inv wmn, union 180, mardi gras af1, adidas jmj (that was my fav out off all of them) and some ice creams.

yo quick question do they have the original ice creams or the new whack looking board flips if so how much
10.5 golfs for sale DS/ Cardinal VII for sale DS/ Cinco de Mayo P.rods 9.5

does shoe gallery or arrive carry af1's up to size 15

CRUNK AINT DEAD

NEEEDED PREMIUM AF1'S IN SIZE 15:

PIXIE STICK'S
SUPER BOWL
CITRUS
ALL-STAR
INV. WMN

pm or email me at attrice@tmail.com

thanks

board flips are basura.... cop em at footlocker, they have plenty