QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so it says we can have 3 OPEN listings at one time, since the postings are single item now, does that mean we can have 3 open listings in each shoe size subforum? Or just 3 open listings in the Buy/Sell forum in general? Clarification would be appreciated!

Ok, so it says we can have 3 OPEN listings at one time, since the postings are single item now, does that mean we can have 3 open listings in each shoe size subforum? Or just 3 open listings in the Buy/Sell forum in general? Clarification would be appreciated!

A brought the issue up. You should now be able to create 10 listings.
The old rules were a little vague, but you are only able to list 10 total items at once.

During the switch, I lost all of my posts and couldn't even log in so I had to re-register my name, thus losing all of my posts and my join date of November 2001. Is there any way I can still post in the buy/sell forum?? I have been on NT for over 10 years and have been selling/buying in this forum for a while now. It sucks that I can't participate. =(

During the switch, I lost all of my posts and couldn't even log in so I had to re-register my name, thus losing all of my posts and my join date of November 2001. Is there any way I can still post in the buy/sell forum?? I have been on NT for over 10 years and have been selling/buying in this forum for a while now. It sucks that I can't participate. =(

you might have still lost posts but it looks like you created a new account when you had issues logging in. check this thread for help:
http://niketalk.com/t/500144/old-account-gone

so my account now has a join date of 7/12 and my posts are in the twenties... hmm...

I am having trouble uploading pictures. When I click the upload button I get a loading symbol but the dialog box to select the files never comes up.
Any suggestions?

I am having trouble uploading pictures. When I click the upload button I get a loading symbol but the dialog box to select the files never comes up.
Any suggestions?

ill ask huddler staff about it. until then, you can use the bbcode in the body of your thread. aka the img tags

The the last of one of my postings didn't show up, even though the rest of my threads were approved? I posted 10 items and only 9 showed up?

Whats going on in the 11.5+ forum ?? It hasnt been updated in 2 days.

If mods are busy with other issues concerning the switch I totally understand.

It shows the items you have for sale in your sig too?! Not sure I like that when I'm casually browsing the forums. I know members are gonna post just to post that they have something for sale in their sig. It's cool if it's in text form but there is a pic and direct link attached is too excessive imo. I'm on NT using my tablet most of the time so if I'm swiping around the screen to scroll up and down sometimes i'll tap a link by accident. eh it is what it is i guess.

It does help market the shoes tho. I think it would be great to have this feature IMO. I do also use a tablet, but I don't seem to be hitting a link by accident. 8)

I've been a member since 2002, and have over 6,000 posts. My profile now says I have 2 posts despite showing recent activity in the amount of well over 2 posts. I planned to make a buy/sell post at the end of this week. I have a proposed solution to all of this: Can I just send you guys (the mods) a link to my yuku profile with my buy/sell post? The link to my profile has my post count and date I joined. Some of my buy/sell posts are still there on Yuku too. This solution is not subject to fraud on our parts and only adds 2 seconds to the job of the mod screening our posts. We can just put a link to our yuku profile in the post, so when the mods see

Last edited:
My posts and join dates seem to have transferred over but I still can't make a listing

Last edited:
My posts and join dates seem to have transferred over but I still can't make a listing

you can make listings because i just locked your size 9 for not having pics. you already know that the buy/sell area is moderated so you listings wont show up immediately.

I've been a member since 2002, and have over 6,000 posts. My profile now says I have 2 posts despite showing recent activity in the amount of well over 2 posts. I planned to make a buy/sell post at the end of this week. I have a proposed solution to all of this: Can I just send you guys (the mods) a link to my yuku profile with my buy/sell post? The link to my profile has my post count and date I joined. Some of my buy/sell posts are still there on Yuku too. This solution is not subject to fraud on our parts and only adds 2 seconds to the job of the mod screening our posts. We can just put a link to our yuku profile in the post, so when the mods see

Last edited:
[COLOR=#RED]UPDATE 7/24/12
NEW CLASSIFIED LISTINGS WILL NEED TO HAVE CURRENT DATES STARTING SUNDAY 7/31/2012.
1 ITEM PER THREAD. 10 TOTAL ITEMS FOR SALE. WANTED LISTINGS COUNT TOWARD THE 10 ITEMS UNFORTUNATELY.
THIS ALLOWS FOR FULL USE OF THE FEEDBACK SYSTEM SINCE ITS HARD TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR A LISTING WITH MULTIPLE ITEMS.
[/COLOR]

1 ITEM PER THREAD. 10 TOTAL ITEMS FOR SALE.

so you can only sell one pair of shoes in each post and you have to make 10 different posting if you have 10 shoes to sell ?

so not sure if it has been addressed, but i have been encountering a problem viewing for sale items....when i click a link to open a for sale thread, it opens...if the user has posted small pics that appear in that red area, i can click the pictures, butttttttttttt nothing happens...i thought i would be able to click the small pics in the red area to enlarge it...what is the point then if this is not happening?

some users have been posting larger pics in the thread itself lower down in the post, but for those that dont i am screwed

am i doing something incorrectly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom