QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created an ad about 4 hours ago. Still don't not showing up on the site. How long does it take to review the ad?

mods,

i tried to post a second ad for a second pair of lebron VI UWR size 10 and it still hasnt appeared. am i doing something wrong?

mods,
i tried to post a second ad for a second pair of lebron VI UWR size 10 and it still hasnt appeared. am i doing something wrong?

give it a little time for someone to check the forum and new listings.

Created an ad about 4 hours ago. Still don't not showing up on the site. How long does it take to review the ad?

we do this all voluntarily on our free time... it all depends what/when we have time to go through the forums.

So the listing can expire by itself? I notice I don't see my other listing anymore.

my old username and post were deleted. Is there any way of keeping my new name but getting my old post back???
It took me forever getting to 300 lol

If our posting(s) closed by itself, Can we reopen them as is or we need to update the date on our tags before doing so?

So the listing can expire by itself? I notice I don't see my other listing anymore.

Listings expire in 2 weeks. They are manually closed and locked until we get an automated system.

my old username and post were deleted. Is there any way of keeping my new name but getting my old post back???

It took me forever getting to 300 lol
You should PM me, as stated before, if you had an account on the old site that you couldnt recover. Your old account wasnt deleted by any means.

If our posting(s) closed by itself, Can we reopen them as is or we need to update the date on our tags before doing so?

Create a new listing.

i had a buy/sell post for mint kobe 7 barcelona's sz 9.5 and the NTer paid and I was updating the thread regularly, with frequent updates.

now when i go to check the post to update shipping confirmation i noticed my listing is no longer there and I had never closed it (I would like to exchange feedback with the buyer).

any reason as to why my listing was closed? thanks.

i had a buy/sell post for mint kobe 7 barcelona's sz 9.5 and the NTer paid and I was updating the thread regularly, with frequent updates.
now when i go to check the post to update shipping confirmation i noticed my listing is no longer there and I had never closed it (I would like to exchange feedback with the buyer).

possibly because the shoes were shipped... here's the listing for feedback purpose

http://niketalk.com/t/503561/nike-kobe-vii-7-barcelona-eu-mint-crimson-sz-9-5-ds-250-pairs-made/0_20

I'm still having an issue with a listing that is locked/closed/deleted still counting against the number of listings I have open

http://niketalk.com/t/502638/mens-xl-ralph-lauren-shirt

When clicked it says "SORRY, BUT THE THREAD YOU LINKED DOES NOT EXIST" but when I try to create a listing it says I have 10

you have 8 listings open now.
you tried to create 1 last not that was not approved because you tried to put more than 1 item in a listing.

that would put you at 9. im not sure about the 10th since you havent maximizied your listings yet.

the link you posted was deleted because it was expired and is a closed listing already.

possibly because the shoes were shipped... here's the listing for feedback purpose

http://niketalk.com/t/503561/nike-kobe-vii-7-barcelona-eu-mint-crimson-sz-9-5-ds-250-pairs-made/0_20

already explained to Mez One. Once shoes are sold, the listing is closed, if not already closed by the seller, in order to free up the slot for a new listing. All listings that are closed can be found by searching for closed listings. You only need a link for feedback.

whats up nt admin? 

Quick question Im unable to log on to my old account "nerddenem" ive been a member since 2005. I had to create a new account and now im not able to post in the buy & sell forum... what can I do in this case? wait until I post 300 times?

I was trying to post some shoes for sale and I dont see it. I dont think my posts came over with the migration.

ive been a member over 10 years with well over 300 posts on the old site. i just made the switch over to the new site a few weeks ago and didn't realize until today when i wanted to post in the classifieds that i had zero posts. do i really need to make 300 useless posts in the next few days to get my count up again? please help.

I was trying to post some shoes for sale and I dont see it. I dont think my posts came over with the migration.
http://niketalk.com/t/502743/still-...-count-or-join-date-weve-got-you-covered/0_20

ive been a member over 10 years with well over 300 posts on the old site. i just made the switch over to the new site a few weeks ago and didn't realize until today when i wanted to post in the classifieds that i had zero posts. do i really need to make 300 useless posts in the next few days to get my count up again? please help.
http://niketalk.com/t/502743/still-...-count-or-join-date-weve-got-you-covered/0_20

^tried it. still shows a post count of 5 yet in my profile it has a listing of several of my old posts from the yuku site. what else should i try?

crodge_00@yahoo.com

you are eligble to sell while you wait for your post count to be updated

dizmthagreat - PM me so i can help you with your access to the classified section.

hi
i just posted and it said since i was new it had to be moderated?

ive been here a while and have 700+ posts

?????

Last edited:
How do I find the URL to leave feedback of a thread I already closed the listing for?

2 ways...
1. search the classified section under "Closed" listings only
2. look at the seller's profile... should be a link for "Created Threads"

hi
i just posted and it said since i was new it had to be moderated?

ive been here a while and have 700+ posts

?????

If you have been around for a while then you would already know the rules.
1. ALL classified listings are moderated
2. You need HANDWRITTEN TAGS/DATES which you dont have on your listing.

If you have been around for a while then you would already know the rules.
1. ALL classified listings are moderated
2. You need HANDWRITTEN TAGS/DATES which you dont have on your listing.

ah my bad bigj

so just remake my post with the handwritten tags (My names) and dates on a paper with the kicks?

thanks

I posted a listing in the buy/sell forum and it gave me the BECAUSE YOU'RE NEW HERE message. I've been here for a while or is that normal for everyone posting a listing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom