QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
so not sure if it has been addressed, but i have been encountering a problem viewing for sale items....when i click a link to open a for sale thread, it opens...if the user has posted small pics that appear in that red area, i can click the pictures, butttttttttttt nothing happens...i thought i would be able to click the small pics in the red area to enlarge it...what is the point then if this is not happening?
some users have been posting larger pics in the thread itself lower down in the post, but for those that dont i am screwed
am i doing something incorrectly?

its a bug with the software huddler is using and its being addressed.

Right click on the picture and select open in new window/tab and youll see the larger pics.

Damn, I can't figure out how to add photos to my listing. I have been able to just add them to the top and not in the body. Do we have to host the images like before or is there another way to do it???

Damn, I can't figure out how to add photos to my listing. I have been able to just add them to the top and not in the body. Do we have to host the images like before or is there another way to do it???

you have to host your own photos if you want them in the body of the listing.

bigj505 I have got access to my old account back however my post count is starting again from zero.
Is there any way that I can get my post count back so that I can list items again? Thanks

Last edited:
Any way to get my post count back so I can sell some kicks?

we will not use yuku as an indicator of who is eligible. too manual of a process + we cant override the rules of the system if we wanted to.

ALSO, I WILL NOT KEEP ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. PLEASE READ.

As a member since 2000, at least they got my join date right. But disappointing to see how the change went down. Especially since alot of people lost their info and post counts.

As a member since 2000, at least they got my join date right. But disappointing to see how the change went down. Especially since alot of people lost their info and post counts.

im sure you have a better solution :smokin

are you still only aloud to post in two of the sizes threads at a time? or are you aloud to have 10 listings separated throughout all 4(9andunder,9.5/10,10.5/11,11andup) and how about wanted listings

are you still only aloud to post in two of the sizes threads at a time? or are you aloud to have 10 listings separated throughout all 4(9andunder,9.5/10,10.5/11,11andup) and how about wanted listings

simply put, you can create 10 listings. doesnt matter where they go and the listings can be wtb or for sale/trade. but 10 total listings.

Is there any email/verify when you post an add? Its just I keep getting a crash landing page when I submit and add. I dont want to submit the same add over and over so any help on this? Add was in the 9 and under section.

Is there any email/verify when you post an add? Its just I keep getting a crash landing page when I submit and add. I dont want to submit the same add over and over so any help on this? Add was in the 9 and under section.
I havent tried to create any listings yet, but if youve clicked the submit button just wait it out... give it at least 24 hours then look for your listing. If you dont see it contact one of us to check on it for you before submitting multiple listings.

shouldnt crash if you submit a listing. ive done a few now with no issues.

I must say, I LOVE how easy it is to post multiple listing. That "copy details" feature saves me lots of time from re-type all the detail. I like this new platform. Even though I lost half of my post counts, but as long as I can still post in BUY/SELL, I'm good. I wish I can preview them before I submit it. I'm open for new change, and I believe this new change will do good for community down the road.

Last edited:
I havent tried to create any listings yet, but if youve clicked the submit button just wait it out... give it at least 24 hours then look for your listing. If you dont see it contact one of us to check on it for you before submitting multiple listings.

Its up now thanks guys, I have a couple more pairs of the Kobe Barcas in different sizes, whats the best way to list them? One in each section or just put a note on my existing listing?

Its up now thanks guys, I have a couple more pairs of the Kobe Barcas in different sizes, whats the best way to list them? One in each section or just put a note on my existing listing?
List each pair in proper forum...

Thanks for the updates Big J.

I always wanted to request; can we put location in the listings? I always search for local deals first, especially when trading.

Anyway to implement that?

Thanks for the updates Big J.
I always wanted to request; can we put location in the listings? I always search for local deals first, especially when trading.
Anyway to implement that?

good idea... I'll see if its possible.

How about the "2 weeks expiration" rule? Does it still apply? Wat happen if those 10 listings are not selling? Are we stuck with them?

How about the "2 weeks expiration" rule? Does it still apply? Wat happen if those 10 listings are not selling? Are we stuck with them?

14 day expired listing applies. users can close their own listings which would free up the spot it held towards the 10 listings.

I lost my whole account and had to create a new one.I was very active in the buy/sell forum and  don't think it's fair to wait 3 months and have to get 300 post again.

Username: Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom