QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 classified postings went through to pending, just keep clicking till it goes through! thanks everyone!

the members just stumbling across this thread, please read this, and post the info asked for. Thanks

Hi guys, I'm trying to gather information to fix this issue. Mind providing me with the following information?

1. What OS/browser are you using? Are you on iOS? On Windows? If so, please list the version of BOTH your OS and browser so I can reproduce this.
2. What were you doing when you saw this error? Where you trying to post up a new ad? Edit/update an existing one? Did you upload a photo? The more specific steps you give me, the faster I can diagnose and fix the issue.

Thanks!

-Windows 7, Chrome
-Error appears after attempting to submit a new sale thread w/ multiple photos.

Windows vista, tried on firefox and chrome.
Got error message when making a new for trade post with mulltiple photos.
In the 9.5-10 section.

Last edited:
Windows 7 on Google Chrome.

Funny thing was that I was able to post up 3-4 pairs yesterday on 7/29 and it went through fine. (Then it was denied by ADMIN because I had no nametag and date in the pictures)

Then today (7/31) I tried again and got the error.

Windows Vista. Chrome.
Trying to post a new ad. Tried with uploading multiple photos and using tiny pic
I've been trying on and off since 7/22 most recently today 7/30

Windows 7 on Google Chrome.

Funny thing was that I was able to post up 3-4 pairs yesterday on 7/29 and it went through fine. (Then it was denied by ADMIN because I had no nametag and date in the pictures)

Then today (7/31) I tried again and got the error.

The exact problem I have.

HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50559117 type=36, id=18441076)

This is the error code I keep getting.

It looks like a common problem using any browser and OS.  Does it really take over a week to get this fixed?  

It looks like a common problem using any browser and OS.  Does it really take over a week to get this fixed?  

Between this one and the previous error messages it's probably going more on a month now. Although I'm mindful of the fact that we are working on a free platform, props to the moderators for actively trying to resolve the issue and being respondent.

I've had luck on 4 threads the past two days. 1) Simply keep clicking submit (sometimes up to 8 times). 2) Click 'Submit and Add Another', copy the details of the previous post and keep clicking submit. You can try uploading the photos each time or try posting without pictures and once it's approved edit the thread afterwards which I did on one occasion.

Good Luck!

Hi guys, I wanted to come back and give an update. Each time we're seeing an error, it's a different one. This most recent one (reported in the last 24 hours) was supposed to be fixed and fully addressed. We are not intentionally holding this off for more than a week to fix. Please keep in mind, we have to be able to reproduce this issue in order to isolate what to fix. I'm afraid it has not been an easy task for our team so your patience with us is highly appreciated.

I have personally re-opened this issue twice with the team. I want to be clear that we are not taking this lightly and will do what it takes to fix this promptly. I'm sorry about the annoying error. We hope to have a solution ASAP. Thanks!

Between this one and the previous error messages it's probably going more on a month now. Although I'm mindful of the fact that we are working on a free platform, props to the moderators for actively trying to resolve the issue and being respondent.

I've had luck on 4 threads the past two days. 1) Simply keep clicking submit (sometimes up to 8 times). 2) Click 'Submit and Add Another', copy the details of the previous post and keep clicking submit. You can try uploading the photos each time or try posting without pictures and once it's approved edit the thread afterwards which I did on one occasion.

Good Luck!
I did this and it worked after the 13th time.

Although I didnt type the correct title or add pictures.

Hopefully it gets approved and I can edit it later.

Tried again and received: HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50573725 type=36, id=18450959)
Windows 7
Firefox 22.0
Tried to post in 10.5-11 forum, nike shoe, 3 pictures attached.

Any idea if we will need to retake pics?

Was using my iphone 5 and kept getting the error message u guys listed. After hitting submit about 15-20 times it went through.

Just tried it. Actually just kept pressing the button until it actually posted lol. Didn't attach my pics though cause i didn't believe it would go through. But it does work. Hopefully I'll get to update my post with pics. Thanks for the help fam.

^^This.....I kept pressing "submit" until it finally took it.

I think I listed an Ad but I kept getting this error: HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50618981 type=36, id=18481408)

I tried a few more times and it looks like its now being pended by mods. Hopefully its works and wasnt a glitch :rolleyes

Last edited:
you honestly just gotta keep submitting it until you get the being approved by a mod notice/screen change

After hitting submit about 20 times, i still get the error and was not able to submit.

Windows 7
Firefox 20
error: HuddlerRefViewObject:updateStatus error referencing this->Object (refid=50677195 type=36, id=18519601)

Due to the error, will we be able to post classifieds with an photo date that is 2-3 days old?? Thanks for the work mods.

4+ weeks and counting...any resolution?  NT owners...time to look for a new maintenance provider for your site.

4+ weeks and counting...any resolution?  NT owners...time to look for a new maintenance provider for your site.
Have you tried to submit a listing? If so are you experincing problems? Please let us know what problems or errors you are having.

As far as we know, the problem has been resolved, I haven't received any PMs regarding the issue in days, when I would normally get at least one (most of the times many) per day...

I have a feedback question. I know i need 300 to post in the classifieds but what about exchanging feedback? I have done a few transactions and would like to be able to exchange feedback. I hope i didnt over look it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom