QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have multiples of the same shoe, how would you know I'm not posting the same one in multiple classifieds? I have several pairs of Concord lows I'm looking to move. Do I make one listing and just include a picture of the entire set (all tagged with my username)?

If I have multiples of the same shoe, how would you know I'm not posting the same one in multiple classifieds? I have several pairs of Concord lows I'm looking to move. Do I make one listing and just include a picture of the entire set (all tagged with my username)?
theres a limit of two pairs of the same shoe, regardless of size. You need at least one tagged pic showing both pairs together when selling more than one pair, again, regardless of size.

I posted a bunch of posts early Sun afternoon for the 10.5-11 thread and they still haven't been approved as well as one for the 11.5 & Up thread. Is there a way to check if they've actually been submitted? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I've been a NT member since 2005. I've had more than 300 posts since and have been using the buy/sell thread. Then when the format changed, all of my posts were gone. Can I still use the buy/sell thread when I decide to sell some shoes? Thanks!!

I've been a NT member since 2005. I've had more than 300 posts since and have been using the buy/sell thread. Then when the format changed, all of my posts were gone. Can I still use the buy/sell thread when I decide to sell some shoes? Thanks!!
Should be good now.

Typically how long does it take for a mod to approve a FS thread?
Thanks in advance
smile.gif
 @s dubl   ??

Members must have a total of 300 posts, AND a total of 3 months as a member.

Selling for others is fine. But you must have items in your possession, and follow all classified forum rules. If there's any issues with the transaction, your account will be at risk.

I'm guessing this is the forum to post my questions about buying and selling.

Do we need a tagged handwritten sign in EVERY pic of the shoe or just one?

I see Paypal was mentioned in the payment type, but can we also use Square Invoices and Square payments?  Thanks!

I'm guessing this is the forum to post my questions about buying and selling.

Do we need a tagged handwritten sign in EVERY pic of the shoe or just one?

I see Paypal was mentioned in the payment type, but can we also use Square Invoices and Square payments?  Thanks!
every pic is preferred, but as long as it looks that pics were taken same time, and setting, shouldn't be a huge problem. But it's alps up to the discretion of who's approving the listing.

As far as payment, PayPal is one of the more secure payment types, but as long as it's a legit payment method, it's fine. Be aware, most people only have PayPal, and feel the most safe using PayPal for online transactions, so anything else might make it more difficult to find a buyer.

Is there anywhere I can post a link for eBay Chicago 1 listing?
not on Niketalk.

I just posted on the buy/sell and I submitted my post before I could add my pictures. Is there a way that I can make a new post and delete the old one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a new member. I understand not being able to post for sale threads. But how about wanted threads?

I made a listing and it said it had to be approved by a moderator. Still not showing as listed after something like 8-9 hours. Is there a problem?

thanks

Haven't been on here in a minute and didn't remember if the same thing happened the last time I posted in the 'selling/buying section"

Last edited:
Sorry in advance if I'm not seeing the answer to this question or if it's a dumb question in general lol..but I can't seem to find the create a classified tab anywhere.  Is there somewhere I should be looking???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom