Questions for all ebay sellers?

Just wanted opinions from some people who sell on ebay. What day do you think is the best to have an auction end? What about time? Is a 3 day auction enoughtime to get a decent price outta your stuff? Have a ton of shoes I wanna list, just wanted to see what you guys think

According to surveys I have read, auctions ending on 8-9 PM EST on Sundays tend to get the best views.

I would go for at least a 5 day auction. gives more people the chance to view.

definitely end the auction in the evening time.

Anything against Tuesday-Wednesday night? I have about 100 auctions to list, and wanted to end them on Sunday, but to do that I would either have to do a 3 dayauction, or wait an extra week. So should I list 3 day auction ending on Sunday, 5 day ending on Tuesday or Wednesday, or wait and do a 5 or 7 day auctionending on Sunday?

AIRCARTMAN wrote:
According to surveys I have read, auctions ending on 8-9 PM EST on Sundays tend to get the best views.
This is the best answer and I have followed it as well

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

co-sign, probably 9 eastern time...that way it's 6 out in cali.

if you're putting a buy-it-now up though, and you expect it to sell it really shouldn't make a difference when you list.

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

Hmmm....a very informative tip... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom