Questions for Sonics and Blazer fans(draft day)

calibeebee

Supporter
ok big draft for the northwest but who do you think each team will take. I think portland will actually pass on Oden and go for the flashier play of durant. I don't want them to do this but i think that would be a typical blazer move, what does anybody else think

There taking Oden and they should take Oden
Team Pacific Northwest​
Eugene,Oregon​

M Kobe V Bryant P​

There is no way they will take Durant over Oden, if they do, I'll personally shoot Paul Allen. Quote me on that.

The Blazers will probably take Greg Oden over Kevin Durrant, but who knows?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

if they don't take Oden... the fans will go nuts

that's all we talk about here... Oden would be great would Aldridge and Roy

07-08 Season the Blazers will go into the playoffs and create the beginning of a dynasty

Quote me on that one

doesn't matter to me, ALL the pressure is on Portland. Whomever they take we will take the other, and the only gamble as far as the ""wrong pick" is on them.
BFO's Lessons About the Internet: Lesson 1, if have a daughter, please do yourself a favor; NO WEBCAM!
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
There is no way they will take Durant over Oden, if they do, I'll personally shoot Paul Allen. Quote me on that.
HANK : Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk-for free?
BEET : YEAH? I GOT A 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR. I GOT LIKE 4 CARS.​

with the second pick in the 1984 NBA Draft, the Portland Trailblazers select..............Sam Bowie from the University of Kentucky. with the third pick in the 1984 NBA Draft, the Chicago Bulls select..............Michael Jordan from the University of North Carolina.

the Blazers DO NOT want a repeat of that scenario. I bet money they take Durant
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

Quote:
doesn't matter to me, ALL the pressure is on Portland. Whomever they take we will take the other, and the only gamble as far as the "wrong pick" is on them.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

I think they are going to draft Oden which is cool. But wait till Portland plays Seattle. Durant is gonna have a field day on the blazers. I would take durant. Think about it. We already have two centers, Aldridge & Przybilla. Then our small forwards are suspect, Outlaw, Udoka, and D Miles. Keep darius and get rid of those other bums and draft durant. I would have the startin lineup like this.
1. #7 Brandon Roy PG/SG
2. #23 Darius Miles SG/SF
3. #35/?? Kevin Durant SF
4. #50 Zach Randolph PF
5. #12 Lemarcus Aldridge C

Thats a squad 4real!

Then we got Jack, Dickau & Rodriguez as backup PG's.
Webster, Jones as the SGs
Outlaw and Udoka as the SFs
Magloire, Lafrentz and Przybilla as the PF and C

AYE

I don't know about miles at the 2. if anything B. Roy would fill that spot with either Jack or Sergio running point. my opinion anyway.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

hol'up......Darius Miles is still in the league? I thought dude faded to obscurity like 2 seasons ago.

wow.
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

^ for real I have always thought dude sucked and I thought GMs finally figured it out....guess I was wrong.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

sonics always trade my fav players. :wow:
embarassed.gif
(1st GP, now RAY. |I
tired.gif
)

durant BETTER live up to the hype now. >:
mad.gif
(pleeeeease? :frown:
frown.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

The Ray trade is fine. Simmons called the NBA the No Balls Association and Sam Presti just said "shove it!" The trade helps both teams. Ray's trade value is only going to decline from here on out so why not get a young player. They'll have no problem getting a veteran or two for Rashard in a sign and trade.
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

good bye jesus...we loved your PE's....

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

Hopefully they can package Lewis and Ridnour and get Jermaine O'neal???

Back
Top Bottom