Questions: How Often Do you Go To The Movies & What Movie(s) Are You Looking Forward To?

I was wondering how often you guys go to the movies, since i moved to NY I noticed its a lil more expensive especially if your paying for a lady, so I don't go as often as I did in Ohio... but in Ohio I used to go like 2 times a month... I was just curious how often you guys hit up movie theaters.

Also what movies will u be checking for? I'm looking forward to the new iron man, Inception, Death At A Funeral, Arrested Development (If it ever happens...) and Toy Story 3.... (yea I said it...) and thats prolly about it...

It's RARE for me.It has to be a MUST SEE for me nowadays (i've wasted too much money on foolishness)! I'm waiting for Iron Man 2,but ++#+ comes out so fast these days that i'll probably just wait and get it on DVD.

It's RARE for me.It has to be a MUST SEE for me nowadays (i've wasted too much money on foolishness)! I'm waiting for Iron Man 2,but @$+* comes out so fast these days that i'll probably just wait and get it on DVD.

I go to the movies pretty often Since I ain't got nothing better to do
laugh.gif
. I'm looking forward to Ironman 2 and The A-Team 

Y'all should hit up Costco if its the prices you worry about...

They sell tickets for about 6 or seven dollars less...

Definitely only have to see movies like Iron Man 2.

I might go see Kick-$+% this friday, it got some pretty good reviews

I really want to see Death at a Funeral! Prolly gonna catch it tomorrow. Been watching Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan making their rounds on late night. Cant wait. I hardly go to the movies tho.

Originally Posted by 916kings

I really want to see Death at a Funeral! Prolly gonna catch it tomorrow. Been watching Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan making their rounds on late night. Cant wait. I hardly go to the movies tho.

watch kick @## instead. i wanna see death at a funeral too but kick @## is just too
pimp.gif

Never... for two people to go the movies by me its 20 bucks....thats a dvd that i can own and watch as many times as i want. Not to mention after pop-corn and soda your looking at a 30 + dollar outing

Only go if its a 3D movie and the experience can't be replicated outside of a theater. Avatar was so worth the 13 a ticket to see it in IMAX 3D. Alice in wonderland.....not so much.

Haven't seen a movie in theaters outside of 3D since Inglorious bastards.

If its free however il go...why not.

I go often since the one by my house is $6 a ticket.
Saw Date Night last week, loved it

i go like once every two weeks, I really want to see Clash of the titans since everyones talking about it.

Going to watch movies at the theaters are for high school kids and for college freshmans IMO. It gives them something to do on the weekends cause they can't go out to the bars and clubs. I quit going to the movie theaters when I was 19. I have netflix and I rent all the DVD's I want.

I'm looking forward to see Iron man 2. I will probably see it when it comes out in DVD, no rush.

Never
laugh.gif
back in the day it took a year or more for a movie to come to video. Now it's a matter of months. I prefer the comfort of the home theater over dealing with morons who ruin things by bringing infants to late night R rated flicks
alien.gif

Once every few months.

Last movie I saw at the movies was G.I. Joe
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I wanna see Toy Story 3, though. Like, BAD
laugh.gif

I go very often. Anytime something that looks decent comes out I'm there. Looking forward to seeing Kick Mass this weekend, Nightmare on Elm Street later (I just know its gonna suck with that voice and all but I'll still go) and Iron Man 2 next month.

Going to the movies is just something to do for me, I don't really care about the prices cuz I only go to matinees and I never buy food from the snack bar.

i go to the movies regularly. last thing i seen was alice in wonderland. movies im looking forward to are clash of the titans and the new nightmare on elm street

I go 2 the movies about once every 3 months just to go out, usually jus watch online. I'm looking foward to Thor (Summer 2011) and Rock and Rolla 2

i sometimes go to movies but for like the past four weeks ive been going. The Crazies then Clash of the Titans, Date Night then Kick-%%%.

It all might come to a halt this week but i kinda wanna see The Losers. Definitely going to see Nightmare on Elm Street and Iron Man 2 and Get Him to The Greek

before I saw KickAss this past weekend, the last movie I saw at the theaters was Daybreakers back in January. I usually go to the movies once every few months, but it depends what movies are out. I'm planning to see Nightmare on Elm Street & Iron Man 2 next. I'm still undecided on The Losers.

Back
Top Bottom