Quick bros, whats a simple way to ask a girl out for lunch? Vol. Overthinking

Been talking for a bit, see each other every now and then, but never asked for lunch. Somewhat busy so its not difficult, but my timing has to be right for me to get a hold of her.

Quick and simple?  "Lets grab lunch later! (If youre free)?"

You're overthinking it. Everyone has to eat. Just ask her to grab a bite. Simple as that. There's really no rocket science to it.

You're overthinking it. Everyone has to eat. Just ask her to grab a bite. Simple as that. There's really no rocket science to it.
No its not. I Asked a girl that. shorty said she had to work. ..
She damb well know she didn't have to work and she kep repeating that she's hungry hence why I asked. .
Took the L and it moving.

Last edited:
you better your chances if you give her more options. "hey if you're free around *insert time here* anytime this week let me know cause I would like to take you out for lunch"

that way if shes busy that day you have indirectly asked for another day without looking pressed

"I'd love to have you for lunch today. :evil:"

Wait for it..

"Nah, but seriously, you wanna grab something to eat?"

No its not. I Asked a girl that. shorty said she had to work. ..
She damb well know she didn't have to work and she kep repeating that she's hungry hence why I asked. .
Took the L and it moving.

Asking someone out to eat is as simple as I stated. You catching the "L" has more to do with YOU than your approach. Sorry.

"would you like to grab lunch sometime?"

If she replies "I'm busy this week" or whatever duration and doesn't follow up with a make-up day/time, then just take the hint.

If you're really interested, you can try again in a week or whatever. It doesn't hurt to ask, just don't be annoying about it.

Occam's razor, keep it simple stupid

I been going out with this girl every now and then, atleast once or twice a week. Not a new fling or anything, just sometimes hard to get a hold of.

dude, you're making this wayyyyy too difficult for no reason.

Just bring a towel and some chloroform.

That's all you need.

Hell you could even get some dinner if you really want.

Back
Top Bottom