Quick Canadapost/Customs Question

Hey Canadian NTers, i have a quick question about canadapost and customs. so i filed a paypal claim on a dude who kinda scammed me and he gave me a tracking # for the shoes. the tracking # on canadapost says arrived in canada on sept 3rd, but its now the 17th and i havent received anything... could it be at customs for this long? what else could have happened? thanks!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Somethin' is up with Canada Post.....I'm experiencing some problems as well, I'm calling them back tomorrow so I can update with what's going on.
myspace facebook

was it EMS? if it isnt, dont even think about on checking it.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

^^^ um im not sure if it was "EMS", (not sure what that is either...), but why not check it?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

i dont care if you ordered the 1 second hyper teleport delivery method canada post will always make sure that you get that package in no less than 3 weeks.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Quote:
i dont care if you ordered the 1 second hyper teleport delivery method canada post will always make sure that you get that package in no less than 3 weeks.
Clutch.

(|TEAM JAYS|)

Quote:
month :smh:
smh.gif
myspace facebook

They just held a package of mine from the U.S. for almost 3 weeks.
And now back to business

I've sent a money order via xpresspost, and I checked it on their site, still has no updates :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

those 3 companies u mentioned at least updates everyday. Canadapost rarely update non-EMS services. Canadapost + USPS = disaster waiting, but the cheapest way.

btw, xpresspost for a MO shouldnt take long. Id be worried if it doesnt get there in 10 business days.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

finally received my stuff in :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)

negative i think canada post is the best way to get @#%$ shipped in especially if u arent in a rush to receive it.
best chance of skippin duty due to volume they handle and its some what reliable.

fedex clearly the most reliable but highest duty/brokerage fees + highest cost to ship @#%$.

ups is aight never really had problems with them its the step up from cpost, though i usually get a small fee. its just abit more expensive then cpost

i believe purolator is part of cpost just a different branch? i just dont like how if u arent there to receive your package u gotta mission all the way to their warehouse where as fedex will let you sign your slip and theyll leave the package whereever u request it.

dont forget about BUSINESS days.

weekends, holidays dont count. just cause its takign 2 weeks might mean its only taking 10 business days and that never includes custom times.

be patient and your packages should arrive fine. never ever had a packaged lost before and if it has tracking VERY very slim chances of getting lost.

peace

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

i've checked the candapost site, and it has new updates.
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

^^^ cosign, and when it enters the sortation plant or something...
(|TEAM JAYS|)

Any of you send to Asian regions? Damn I was checking the rate to Asian and a reasonable delivery time would be Express post and it cost like $ 50-60? @#%$! Around same rate for shipping to Europe...

I remember back then $ 30-40 would do it?

So sellers in Canada is constrained to ship within Canada/USA?

=
eBay Auction: DS Size 10 Nike Clogposite

Size L-XL| Tees, Hoodie| Stussy, Grenade, Puma, JB
Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Regrind
$ 29 SHIP Converse Chuck Low size 9 (size 9.5-10 in Nike size)

Because the dollar is at par and retailers are feeling the pressure to lower prices, can we expect a break with duites??

Just a thought?

had a similar situation. once i sent some documents and a check to canada. their system claimed that they attemtped delivery 3x without success. then the package was nowhere to be found. 2 weeks later, after numerous calls to Canada Post, we found the package was sitting in a Purolator warehouse just waiting to be claimed. they never told us that they switched the package to another courier. whatever, Canada Post sucks.....
...no really.

I've checked the tracking # for my stuff and it says that the package spent 3 days in customs (friday, and left on monday), is that a good thing?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Back
Top Bottom