QUICK HELP NT!! how can i heal a popped pimple before the morning?

Okay so i don't have a pepperoni pizza face filled with Acne so as soon as i saw a pimple pop upon my face tonight i Bugged out and popped it..

Big mistake, and now i have a big @#$ bump/red mark on my face
smh.gif

How can i get rid of this by the morning time?
tired.gif

Alcohol that bad boy, it's gon sting but u gotta dry it out as much as possible and alcohol will do the trick

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Alcohol that bad boy, it's gon sting but u gotta dry it out as much as possible and alcohol will do the trick
Yes, drinking alcohol will help.

Originally Posted by KL9

Drink lots and lots of alcohol. Svedka should do the trick.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by KL9

FU!!
laugh.gif
I was really hopin somebody aint pick up on the lack of mentionin "rubbing" alcohol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

FU!!
laugh.gif
I was really hopin somebody aint pick up on the lack of mentionin "rubbing" alcohol
laugh.gif
Drinking rubbing alcohol is a bit hardcore, don't you think?

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by KL9

FU!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
What kind of man doesnt drink hardcore though? You're softif you dont skip straight to rubbing alcohol - no chaser.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by KL9

FU!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
What kind of man doesnt drink hardcore though? You're soft if you dont skip straight to rubbing alcohol - no chaser.
18key, motivated I have become.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by KL9

FU!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom