QUICK, im going KFC, what should i get?

Joined Aug 6, 2004
Im guessing 90% of you guys are familar with KFC menu, what should i get? I dont often order from there

Joined Jul 1, 2009
that new cheese and bacon between 2 chicken breasts sandwich, no buns! get that and tell me if its good!

Joined May 5, 2007
Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Im guessing 90% of you guys are familar with KFC menu, what should i get? I dont often order from there
Just curious, how'd you arrive @ 90%?

Joined Nov 27, 2002
3 piece with wedge cut potatoes and mac & cheese

And if u go to a KFC that's combined with a Taco Bell...A Baja Blast

kdawg

Staff member
Joined Jun 25, 2003
Biscuits. Anything else can vary - some sort of chicken and some mashed potatoes normally goes down well.

MON5T3R

formerly cant nobody stop me
Joined Oct 24, 2007
Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Just curious, how'd you arrive @ 90%?
*Insert "That's Racist" gif here*

devildog1776

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2008
People still eat at kfc when they know they breed their chickens with no hair.... Cloned chickens on sale all day everyday... That stuff is a soft kill weapon for simple minded folks... Their not allowed to cLl themselves Kentucky fried chicken, cuz it's not real chicken. Google it of u think I'm bugging

Joined Aug 4, 2004
Originally Posted by Souljaman22

how much does the doubledown cost?
don't know, don't matter!

i want one.

Legend saids: the double down will take off 2 years off your life expectancy.

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by Souljaman22

how much does the doubledown cost?
its expensive actually. It's like $5.45 after tax or something like that. But it's delicious though.

-The Juice

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now