QUICK LEGIT CHECK: Jordan 11 Concord & Bred

THIS IS URGENT PLEASE RESPOND ASAP! This guy on ebay is selling these because he bought them bulk.. he has a 95% feedback from over 50 people and everything seems to match up well other than the fact that i offered him 440 total for a pair of concord and bred 11's and he said thats a fair deal, also the fact that hes located in taiwan doesnt help out the situation.. idk it just seems to good to be true but it is thru paypal so i would be protected.. please let me know if this looks legit or fake and MOST IMPORTANTLY TELL ME WHY! Please dont just say "legit" or "fake", thanks so much guys

i have both in my collection and on ice, the packaging is on point, the shoes are good didnt notice any tell tell signs shoes are on point obviously packaging is for asian market. the price is a steal its reasonable if its in my size i would cop IMO

i have both in my collection and on ice, the packaging is on point, the shoes are good didnt notice any tell tell signs shoes are on point obviously packaging is for asian market. the price is a steal its reasonable if its in my size i would cop IMO
i KNOW! its an amazing deal and u think its okay even if it doesnt come with a receipt? also can i still hear some other people's thoughts?

coming from taiwan they are literally a rocks throw away from where these are made (china), look at it this way i live in san diego and taco shops here are real good when i went to michigan their taco shops cant be compared, plus receipts are only good as the store reputation

No offence but spending $440, "QUICK, ASAP, URGENT" Legit check wont help... Be patient, aside from LC, do a lot of research...it's your hard earned money, use it wisely!

Im no expert but based on the pics, that "XI" red plastic is little pale and the "23" is a little too wide and big. Compared to my breds that i got from NDC and FNL it should be a little smaller and square... And for those Concords, those box is identical to those Concords that you'll get on the famous chinese eBay... And the sole, its too icy... from the shoes that is released 2 years ago there should be some yellowing, unless they were stored in ideal conditions. The pairs from the last FNL restock didnt escape from that yellowing. Thats what i see it.. i maybe wrong, wait for other guys input....

Last edited:
Those 23 looks wide on those Breds. And seeing those chinese characters makes me think these are "unauthorized" pairs.

It's just me though.

its risky, if u buy them wear them, if there fake and u trade them, its gonna make u look bad, good luck with your choice

No tagged photos, STAY AWAY. Those are all stock photos grabbed from online. Come'on man !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom