QUICK Legit/Price Check on DMP Package (Need Help Fast!)

^^^^ He started the other thread about the companies after this one. Everyone here seen right through him and it put him on tilt.

Sad thing is, I have seen this seller name on Ebay before with outstanding feedback and all legit shoes. He claims in his rants that someone broke into hishouse and stole evrything. He must be struggling real bad to try and sell some shoes he dont even have for some money....

(The shoes in all the tagged pics are legit, but the ones that are not tagged are fakes.)

One thing I don't understand is why he thought it would be easier to PS the shoes into the pics, instead of PS'ing his tag into some pics of shoes....
eyes.gif

I actually LOL'd @ this pic...

There is a magical ray of sunshine coming through the window that is only shining on the tag and the shoe....The rest is pitch black...
laugh.gif

2f61_1.JPG

You know what else I just realised? I knew I recognised his sn

He was the same guy who was going on about the "triangle nub" on Jordan XIIIs & how it was a sign that they were fake! Everyone was telling him,he was wrong but he kept insisting that we were!
laugh.gif

Oh well, at least Meth hit him with a ban ....hopefully he won't come back.

^^^^^ Both of you guys go ahead and log off NT.

kkblazer - Tagged pics are of real shoes, but they are PS'd. Reading is fundemental. Go ahead and read the rules to this section also.
godson - I dont know what to say. You called the 6' some 7's, not once, but twice. You might want to study some shoes a little before coming into aLC/PC section....

indifferent.gif

tree4twenty... any chance it was I that forwarded you to NT? I've contacted quite a few people on ebay that have purchased fakes and recommended they visitNT. My ebay username is ss6ixspeed.

Actually, it was 206Jordan23.

I didnt know too much about kicks and won an auction for some Black/Red XI's and some Fire red Vs. He saved me like $240!

Now, he has a photoshopped 6/17 pack on eBay and his other auctions he listed dont have pics with tags......

He's not a bootleg guy, look at his feedback. He has always sold legit shoes. Now that he is broke (Said his place got robbed for everything) he isscamming to get some money.....

Not cool. Someone just paid that guy $300 for some shoes they will never see.

As far as "stalking" goes, it's kinda like how you stalk every thread looking for someone to argue with because you obviously think you arebetter than everyone and you think you know more than everyone. That's one sad thing I have learned in my year here at NT: "indohan thinks his $!%$don't stink." Sad, but true...

Don't worry about hitting the reply button, because you are on ignore.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

You know what else I just realised? I knew I recognised his sn

He was the same guy who was going on about the "triangle nub" on Jordan XIIIs & how it was a sign that they were fake! Everyone was telling him, he was wrong but he kept insisting that we were!
laugh.gif

Oh well, at least Meth hit him with a ban ....hopefully he won't come back.
OOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAA!!! i count figure out where i recognized his SN from. thanks lol that was drivin me crazy

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

He's not a bootleg guy, look at his feedback. He has always sold legit shoes. Now that he is broke (Said his place got robbed for everything) he is scamming to get some money.....

Not cool. Someone just paid that guy $300 for some shoes they will never see.

As far as "stalking" goes, it's kinda like how you stalk every thread looking for someone to argue with because you obviously think you are better than everyone and you think you know more than everyone. That's one sad thing I have learned in my year here at NT: "indohan thinks his $!%$ don't stink." Sad, but true...

Don't worry about hitting the reply button, because you are on ignore.
Easy dude, I'm sure Indohan was just joking. We're here to help you guys, not argue with you.

Lol. He didn't sense the tone, probably because we read to communicate.
It's alright if he responded my joke that way...
Architect, take it easy man.
wink.gif

Well, obviously he terminated himself from my service in this Fake/Price Check Forum.
I'm sure he can manage with other people's help, especially when he doesn't need the Price check guide.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom