Quick question about a guy named Wale..

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My-T.

Smack yourself for saying Wale needs to shoutout NT and donate money... whats wrong with some of you

Some of y'all
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
...Why the #$%& would Wale owe us anything?
laugh.gif
I prefer NT not to be so popular or else we'd get more dumb dudes on here like ISS.
Some people hate just to hate.
tired.gif

I dont understand a lot of people on here either. You think people would appreciate the shout outs he has given NT. Acting like he needs to basically pay for NT out his pocket
laugh.gif
. If youre so worried about getting a new platform tell me the last time you donated any amount of money to NT? Its too bad when he takes the time out to come post on here, it usually ends up with a couple nters throwing some sideways comments at him and the thread gets derailed.

In all reality he does let some of this stuff get to him and he of all people should know that he shouldn't even pay those people any mind. It is the internet and while he is making money the rest of us wish we had, Hes gonna have haters.

^ Its something like iamhiphop with some numbers at the end.  It def has hiphop in it tho

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he used us...

Used us how? He promoted his album, got a bit of support, blew up and left. Did he promise to pay off people's mortgages or something?
..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO[/color]

He promoted his mixtapes, got a bit of support, blew up a litte, DMV natives got JEALOUS and wanted to pick fights on NT, NT Wale fans turned into haters once he was seen pictured with Jay-z, NTers roasted him, He left.

Wale's departure is 80% NT's doing.

....but slappin that kid at a show didn't help either
laugh.gif

-The Juice

You dudes go and talk about how NT is some Secret Society. But then dudes throw fits when someone tells another person what NT actually is.
But you want Wale to go and shoutout NT and 'help this site out'.
indifferent.gif

Buncha jealous losers is all... Wale does not owe anybody here ANYTHING...

Dude made it to this point cuz his personal grind & real _ see & respect that... Those are few & far between around here...

So what you see is these loser projecting their hate onto others... He should sponser NT?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Likin his music is one thing... But being a grade A hater is another...

I jam wale from time to time dude is dope and back when i was just lurking on this site dudes was throwing salt the music forum was always getting those > wale type threads all the time before the video with Lady Gaga the *!@$% was coming out of of dudes hating for no reason he was getting all emotional about it and all but it seems like dudes was just hating just because its done on a daily basis in here and thats for anybody doing there thing and people are able to see it

roll.gif
@ the amount of cornballs in this thread. why does NT have this false sense of entitlement where you guys think you've catapulted all of these peoples' careers? how did wale use NT? without NT, wale would be in the same position he's in right now and the same goes for rosa acosta. you'd think if NT was such an amazing platform for aspiring artists and models that the bedroom NT rappers would have blown up by now, too.

didn't wale hook up a bunch of people in the Music forum with concert tickets? you dudes take this #+** waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

He is doing his thing. He is doing nothing different than the rest of the rappers trying to get discovered

Plus he from DMV so Im cool with that

I got no issue with him.  I wish him the best.  He cracks me up when he lashes back though.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he used us...

Used us how? He promoted his album, got a bit of support, blew up and left. Did he promise to pay off people's mortgages or something?
..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO[/color]

He promoted his mixtapes, got a bit of support, blew up a litte, DMV natives got JEALOUS and wanted to pick fights on NT, NT Wale fans turned into haters once he was seen pictured with Jay-z, NTers roasted him, He left.

Wale's departure is 80% NT's doing.

....but slappin that kid at a show didn't help either
laugh.gif

-The Juice
You were always one of his biggest saddle maintenance men...

And he still lurks AND posts here.

My-T.

When it comes to rapping Wale is like the game except he name drops sports, and sneaker info. Other than dude is pretty bland and can't finish a track to save his life all he does is ramble its like on Hustle in flow what happened ninja ran outta spit .

I remember i initially started disliking him because of his terrible delivery on one of my favorite dilla beats (Believe in God). Straight disrespectul. But like i said before, i dislike him exclusively because of the music he makes. I dont give a !!!$ about the things ya mad about

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Most of it is unwarranted hate.

A handful of people actually have legitimate beefs with dude.

I personally don't like the fact that he uses NT soley to promote himself while contributing nothing to the community.

I'm definitely annoyed by this, but I don't hate him for it. It obviously didn't help seeing as he caught a brick...

I dont even see how he could have used nt for promotion. First lets be realistic, NT isnt even in the top 100 of most popular websites. Plus his demographic for sales for the most part dont even know what a NT is. Also how can he contribute? Dudes act like he is rich, or well paid set for life. He didnt even go gold from what i can recall, not to mention he doesnt get alot for tours and he doesnt even tour very often. Its people on here who arent famous who pockets are longer.

As far as just saying he should donate to charity lol.... We had DJ AM, Kanye who lurks, fat joe, brandon jennings, just to name a few who pockets far exceed what wale has and is getting. Yet i dont see them contributing any money. So if its simply about money get mad/hate on them.

Oh and lets not forget the head dog of Slam Magazine...SlamED, who is one of the founders of NT... Seems he doesnt get mentioned/gets a pass. Oh and also big boi of outkast. I dont even think he has ever even shoutout NT.

Damn I didn't know all those folks were Nters

dudes on here, some hate to hate and some do it for the lulz, plain and simple
But if there were anything NT could claim I think Rosa Acosta is up there
It was too ironic that she blew up and started appearing everywhere after that one thread

Back
Top Bottom