Quick question about a guy named Wale..

They just played "Triumph" on ESPN during the Kansas @ Texas game before they went to commercial.

When I see Wale Imma snatch his Supremes for using us! Even if I have to drag 'em like a ragged doll.... lol!

I don't care what gifs you hit me with J.Cole is overrated dude is boring and just has no point of rapping sometimes . I'd take wale over him . Wale's problem to me is that he is real boring besides mixtape about nothing he seems bored when he raps . J.Cole is seriously overrated his mixtapes are average just because dude is a new rapper don't mean he saying anything new at all thats what y'all get mixed up .J.Cole plays it to safe at least Wale is not afraid of making concept mixtapes and doing something completely random. So yeah Wale> J.Cole

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

hes from DMV.....
nuff said
laugh.gif
son...s.t.f.u and g.t.f.o

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have come to notice that NT is extra disrespectful to important people on NT
I wouldnt go as far to say that famous people are important, but I do agree that when people have money or fame a lot of these NT dudes start to act like females.
word, I should have just said "influential" people.

I don't really know bout you guys... but I play stuff on my iPod on shuffle mode and I don't really look at the name of the song sometimes (and I got a handful of Wale up there) Anyway so this Wale song come on and he was like "Shoutout to NT fam." After that I was like I hope he stops talking bout NT cuz I think the board is big enough as it is. You know how ppl jump on stuff cuz rappers do it.

Also remember that song where he was naming like the last 10 ppl from his twitter. I think shouting out NT on a few songs is enough. I mean for the ppl who were here when he used to post as well as the ppl who recently joined, him shouting out NT on his songs/mixtapes is basically him acknowledging us. What more do you need. He's just like you and me. Except his occupation is musician. If somebody on NT regulates fuel for Exxon or something we don't jump on them and say "This dude post on NT and he can't give us the hook-up". I mean c'mon grow up.

LMAO!!!! NT is made because Wale didnt give the website a "decent shoutout"?????????? LMAO!!!!!!!!! He dont owe a bunch of screennames off the internet anything.

Ive heard it all now, hate is runnin rampid round these parts lmao

LMAO!!!! NT is made because Wale didnt give the website a "decent shoutout"?????????? LMAO!!!!!!!!! He dont owe a bunch of screennames off the internet anything.

who the +#$# is jay electronica?

who the +#$# is charles hamilton?

wale is top 3 in the freshman class

/thread

Originally Posted by Rell

you would think in 3 tries you would have got it right 

Wale doesn't owe ya'll nothing. I don't even rock with dude's music like that, but dude became a NT'er like most of us, because he loves shoes. Just so happens to be he was at one point an aspiring rapper, who was on his grind, and wanted to promote himself on here...
laugh.gif
Some of ya'll act like NT is the be all end all of the world.

Originally Posted by jwalker123

Originally Posted by Rell

you would think in 3 tries you would have got it right 
laugh.gif
dude made up a word.

I googled it and this came up on urbandictionary:  A non-existant word that mentally challenged people often confuse with the word "rampant."

Back
Top Bottom