Quick question about a guy named Wale..

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by sk84star

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
And while dude is doing his thing. He has yet to give NT a good shout out. Or even sponsor us.
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Sponsor? The @@+% you want the @+#$# to do? Buy your gingerbread cookies so you and your dudes can have bigger and better tents at summer camp? @@+% outta here.

The @+#$# has given plenty of props to NT, if anybody is super emotional it's the +*$+%# here that hate on him.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by GucciMane

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
And while dude is doing his thing. He has yet to give NT a good shout out. Or even sponsor us.
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
he gave a shoutout to NT a couple of times.

he also gave a shoutout to NT at the BP3 tour in fresno
pimp.gif
Big deal. 
eyes.gif

Ok let me re-phase that.

Dude has yet to gave us a descent shout out. Put NT out there. Help the site out, put money into NT so he can have a better platform than YUKU. Hell give us some Charity money SOMETHING.

you act like we did everything in his career lol

got damn

He's given NT props enough times
All im saying is.

"Scratch my back I'll scratch you're back"

Wow, you are beyond lame my dude.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

This...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Mi4Uk3O-ihE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Mi4Uk3O-ihE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

dude is cool but some people hate that's it
Basically, hate is the new love.
There's plenty of dudes who only use NT to drop music and $@+* and jump on mixtape that show no love to NT but dudes suck em. It's a domino effect, once one person hates, the others hate to fit in
laugh.gif

I have no problem w/ dude whatsoever. Whatever personal beefs ppl got w/ him stems past the interwebs and are justifiable.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

he used us...

Used us how? He promoted his album, got a bit of support, blew up and left. Did he promise to pay off people's mortgages or something?
..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO[/color]

He promoted his mixtapes, got a bit of support, blew up a litte, DMV natives got JEALOUS and wanted to pick fights on NT, NT Wale fans turned into haters once he was seen pictured with Jay-z, NTers roasted him, He left.

Wale's departure is 80% NT's doing.

....but slappin that kid at a show didn't help either
laugh.gif

-The Juice
You were always one of his biggest saddle maintenance men...

And he still lurks AND posts here.

My-T.
I wish you would finally saddle maintenance a membership to Hair Club for Men.

-The Juice

he used us...

Used us how? He promoted his album, got a bit of support, blew up and left. Did he promise to pay off people's mortgages or something?

He promoted his mixtapes, got a bit of support, blew up a litte, DMV natives got JEALOUS and wanted to pick fights on NT, NT Wale fans turned into haters once he was seen pictured with Jay-z, NTers roasted him, He left.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
eek.gif

Say word.
roll.gif

If he's already shouted out the board several times before, what more should he have to do? NT is not reason why he blew up.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Son get the #*%$ outta her with that bs
roll.gif

Im from the DMV and I been knew about Wale before I even knew about niketalk (back in 05 - 06)

Nt wasn't checkin for wale until around 07.

He dont owe us nothin NT was not responsible for his success
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Wale was never an avid poster, he was the one rapper on here who has ever gotten any sort of press/mainstream love (thought Dom startin' to build a buzz) and a lot of salty dudes hate. He don't owe anyone anything, their are just a lot of bum %$$ dudes who mad at they own lives and through some %+$%!% up logic belief Wale owes them something.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have come to notice that NT is extra disrespectful to important people on NT
I wouldnt go as far to say that famous people are important, but I do agree that when people have money or fame a lot of these NT dudes start to act like females.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

You dudes go and talk about how NT is some Secret Society. But then dudes throw fits when someone tells another person what NT actually is.
But you want Wale to go and shoutout NT and 'help this site out'.
indifferent.gif
Seriously. A lot of foolishness in here
grin.gif

NT is full of bitter people and haters apparently. I believe Travis from Gym Class Heroes was on here too but of course all the hate got to him too. I see why the famous people lurk now or don't even visit at all anymore.

smh @ some of you people..
some of you guys honestly convinced yourselves that Wale actually should pay out of his pocket to donate to NT?!
thats ridiculous guys, really.

it really is true, misery loves company..
y'all gotta shake that what have you done for me lately attitude in some situations..

Hate is the New Love
pimp.gif

Paint a Picture
pimp.gif

100 Miles & Running
pimp.gif

Attention Deficit
pimp.gif

...surprised ppl expect something from Wale. Like people said I don't remember him posting a lot on NT and I just see a lot of hate towards him

he used us...

laugh.gif

-The Juice
eek.gif

Say word.
roll.gif
He's exaggerating....
he flipped his hat off..

Whale ain't bout that type of action at all 
laugh.gif

But then again this the same cat that was amped that whale gave him free tickets, seranaded his chick and touch his hand...
laugh.gif

Disgusting...

http://www.youtube.com/v/rP5oyrq1SNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/rP5oyrq1SNA&hl=en_US&fs=1& Grown men, lets push aside all of the personal feelings outside of the music.I think dude makes good music. Yes, he does reach on some of this bars, but that is few and far between in my eyes. Dude does black-out on some of his tracks, and I dare someone to say he's not top 5 out of nearly 10-15 of the recent freshman class. His depth, cadence, and overall feel for music is quality....And most importantly, he doesn't drop wack tapes. 100 Miles and Running, Mixtape About Nothing, Back to the Feature, and Attention Deficit.Lets keep it honest here, most of the people who hate on Wale does so because they're sheep. That has always been the landscape of this website. Their perceptions were already formulated :40 seconds into 'Chillin'....Don't take these cats serious.

Same reason they hated on DJ AM til he died, same reason they hate on Ben, same reason they hate on Rosa

people who i know that used to talk to him say he is real arrogant. i dont think he is that good personally and i honestly wouldnt put him in my top 5 of up and coming artists

Wale is doing something, that no rapper has ever done from the DMV, Washington D.C., P.G., the "urea" Dude actually made it, I Respect this dude's grind, the intensity he has with his music is at the TOP level, he dropped a Album with a Major Label, there's obviously something hes doing right. Its just people, from the DMV area, are not used to THE fame that a artist can bring to a city so they see him doing his thing, and they hate, WHY you ask? Cuz the DMV AREA is full with people who honestly don't know what real hip hop is, I mean there is tons of people who respect wale, in the "urea" and know what real hip hop is, but then you got the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE who don't even give him a chance, because they're too busy, listening to GUCCI MANE, WACKAFLAKA, DRAKE, YOUNG MONEY, LIL WAYNE, etc etc. They see Wale and they say hes wack, cuz he don't rap bout guns, +$%%+!+ and %%@!, and all the money he got. DC especially gives him hate, cuz they think he ain't representing DC the right way, since he a sneakerhead and dresses with a fashion sense. They say that aint a true representation of the Chocalate City and the area surrounding it. DC is HARD, GANGSTA, is what they say. Just give the kid time, DUDE has much talent, Enough to be one the ELITE RAPPERS of hiphop. So before you say..dude sucks..Chillen SUCKS, He's Pop...Take time and look up his !%%#...and then get back at me.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Wale is doing something, that no rapper has ever done from the DMV, Washington D.C., P.G., the "urea" Dude actually made it, I Respect this dude's grind, the intensity he has with his music is at the TOP level, he dropped a Album with a Major Label, there's obviously something hes doing right. Its just people, from the DMV area, are not used to THE fame that a artist can bring to a city so they see him doing his thing, and they hate, WHY you ask? Cuz the DMV AREA is full with people who honestly don't know what real hip hop is, I mean there is tons of people who respect wale, in the "urea" and know what real hip hop is, but then you got the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE who don't even give him a chance, because they're too busy, listening to GUCCI MANE, WACKAFLAKA, DRAKE, YOUNG MONEY, LIL WAYNE, etc etc. They see Wale and they say hes wack, cuz he don't rap bout guns, +$%%+!+ and %%@!, and all the money he got. DC especially gives him hate, cuz they think he ain't representing DC the right way, since he a sneakerhead and dresses with a fashion sense. They say that aint a true representation of the Chocalate City and the area surrounding it. DC is HARD, GANGSTA, is what they say. Just give the kid time, DUDE has much talent, Enough to be one the ELITE RAPPERS of hiphop. So before you say..dude sucks..Chillen SUCKS, He's Pop...Take time and look up his !%%#...and then get back at me.

2pyt2mo.jpg

laugh.gif

I'd say yes he is..

Back
Top Bottom