quick question about the infrared pack 6s..

somebody posted in the JB forum that they work at FL in Canada and had not heard anything yet. He believes it is unlikely but it is possible it comes on very short notice. Also, I heard a little while ago that apparently Canada and US were becoming part of the same region which would mean that most (if not all) the stuff that makes it to the US should reach up top too.

I am sure when someone gets some concrete info they will let us know.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

somebody posted in the JB forum that they work at FL in Canada and had not heard anything yet. He believes it is unlikely but it is possible it comes on very short notice. Also, I heard a little while ago that apparently Canada and US were becoming part of the same region which would mean that most (if not all) the stuff that makes it to the US should reach up top too.

I am sure when someone gets some concrete info they will let us know.
thanks sheddy69 for the info.. i just hope that we will be gettin it. now since i read from some sneakersites that it is strictly international release, and since CA & US are both gettin the same products from now being within the same region, should the "international release"  be applied to us? i hope not..

Back
Top Bottom