Quick Question to my fam w/ Slabs, and Big Shoe Riders in General

i got an impala, and i'm finna get some tint... i wanna roll w/ the dark dark, 5% tint, but i hear that them laws be on yo butt...

i'm askin yall... have yall got pulled over for having too dark tint?...

or if you got some rims on ya whip-appeal... like 22" or better, do the cops try to come at you still? I'm trying to get these 22" choppaz nextmonth, and get this tint, but i dont want these law dogs on my tail, ya know?...

my friend has a blacked out durango, on 22's and yeah, cops pay him extra attention, only got pulled over once for his tints,

only because he was in an area with HORRIBLE cops, other then that no problems

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i never understood why people actually type out finna

but yes, expect racial profiling
hahahaha... english class?

and i'm finna keep on typin finna cuz finna is quicker than "fixing to" ...
laugh.gif

but i feel ya... i'm in a college town... A WHOOOOLE LOTTA mexicans....

i got pulled over once, and they let me go cuz i was on the basketball team and had a broke foot... maybe i should get the tint and ride w/ my crutches...lol...

but fareal though, anybody else got any input?

I had my windows at 2% and I got pulled over for it. Just have them the legal limit now.

Its not really worth it. Why give the cops another reason to pull you over?

Unfortunatley, in some states in a big problem. Cali is the prime example. Some states are more lax on tint, but it pays to know whats legal in your state. Theproblem with tint, is its enough reason to get pulled over. He may pull you over for tint, then you get a ticket for speeding.

Angel

depends on your state, check the state laws

sidenote, i live in southern california, i've got tinted windows (both driver side, and passenger) i've been pulled over many times. it depends onwhere you drive too.

fa sho.... i was tryin to get the dark dark 5%, but i think i'ma just roll w/ 15 or 20... good lookin mayne.. yall kept me from makin a big mistake....lol...

in missouri, we have no tint laws. well, we do, but only on the front 2 windows but the cops dont care.

20 all around, or 20 all around and 5 in the back
smokin.gif

got a friend that got 5 all around and he has already backed into 3 cars. its a jeep Cherokee so when you look back, its like looking into the abyss.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GoinHam

you talk like that ****** swanginon4z.

+%!% you homie! and to op i got 5% tint on both my cars and i always get pulled over for driving stupid and swangin and i have yet to get a tint ticket...

Yes and failed the Inspection Test for having 5% tint and had to get a lighter color to get my sticker.

Ask what the % law is in your state at the tint shop. In Md its 35% all around on passenger vehicles and trucks can have whatever on the back window but"supposed" to be 35% on side..I roll with the fed shaker 20% on the doors and 35% on the back window, many cops give me the look and pulled behind meand rolled out. I got a Ls with 18's and do not drive like a a@s. Only pulled over once in 5 yrs FTW
pimp.gif

Where you from OP?

I live out here in Houston too. My brother got pulled over a few years ago over some tint, but all he had to do was remove it, take some pics, and theydismissed the ticket.

I got 5% on my back windows and 15% on my front windows on my Avalanche. I plan on getting 5% on my front windows probably sometime next year, but yeah likesome people stated above.. if you see a cop, just be quick to roll your windows down. That's what I do now.

The legal limit out here in Texas is 35%, but that tint is weak as hell. Go for it with the 5%, but you can't really go wrong with 15% either.

I just have mines dark, because my Avalanche is black.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DtotheD

if you are in the houston area i can pass ya
fa sho, my dude... shoot me a private message...

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

you can still ride with the dark tint, just have to be quick with the window crank..

u say just bring the windows down when you get around the laws?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by GoinHam

you talk like that ****** swanginon4z.

+%!% you homie! and to op i got 5% tint on both my cars and i always get pulled over for driving stupid and swangin and i have yet to get a tint ticket...

goinham is extra weak for that....

YO SWANGIN... waddup fam... i'm lysolflow... member you was givin me some help a couple months ago... i'm from houston, too, kinfoe...

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Ask what the % law is in your state at the tint shop. In Md its 35% all around on passenger vehicles and trucks can have whatever on the back window but "supposed" to be 35% on side..I roll with the fed shaker 20% on the doors and 35% on the back window, many cops give me the look and pulled behind me and rolled out. I got a Ls with 18's and do not drive like a a@s. Only pulled over once in 5 yrs FTW
pimp.gif

i drive pretty conservative.... but 22" gonna bring attention anywhere.... lol...

i have rims and tint setup.

you WILL get some extra attention from the laws, JUST MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PAPERS LEGIT.

Back
Top Bottom