Quick Question vol. drug testing

Might be a dumb question but Im a little paranoid lol anyways I recently took a drug test at school and dont think I passed it, will this in anyway get to my current job?

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

school required you to take a drug test?

yea before our clinicals, they told us about 2 weeks before they actually gave it...i just want to know if drug tests are filed an sharred

Check to see what your state laws are. Could be illegal in some states. Also check your works drug testing policy if they have one.  I know at my work they require you to enter a program if you test positive... you aren't laid off on the 1st offense.

Damn ...

I didnt know schools make you have drug test .. I would of have decline!

Anyways, what kind of drugs??

Just depend what you was doing and how long you did it before you took the test ...

Your job shouldn't find out

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Damn ...

Just depend what you was doing and how long you did it before you took the test ...

lol yea i didnt know they drug tested either,just weed tho i stopped about 2 weeks before the test but thats nowhere enuff time for it to be cleared out my system, if anything the school will probably just make me repeat the last semester an retake a test then im just worried about the job i have now

I read OP question then looked at his avy and laughed

But u should be cool unless your school is connected with your job somehow

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Damn ...

lol yea i didnt know they drug tested either,just weed tho i stopped about 2 weeks before the test but thats nowhere enuff time for it to be cleared out my system, if anything the school will probably just make me repeat the last semester an retake a test then im just worried about the job i have now

What? So if you fail the drug test they'll fail you?
What school system is this?

my job dont even care i was in a meetin blasted yesterday morning and i blew with 2 of he other guys that were in the meeting that morning on the way to work
pimp.gif

suprise meetings ftl tho

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Damn ...

What? So if you fail the drug test they'll fail you?
What school system is this?

well I need to be drug free before the clinicals which is in about 3 weeks, so I dont think they'll fail me just make me redue the semester to give me time to clear out idk man
tired.gif
 i dont really care about the school part just work lol

our school isnt connected with my job since we dont do any of our clinicals there, i just dont want the dean to pull any stunts like fowarding the failed paperwork to my job if thats even legal

Back
Top Bottom