Quick question where did this infrared VI pack BS come from.

riverxbear

Banned
This form is so wack these days , JB part that is . We never get any info untill a couple months prior to the RD , i remember seeing the Oly 7s sketches
a year before they dropped with a projected RD .

my question is where did this rumor come from ? i work for a footlocker , and a guy kept telling me that this pack was coming out .

There are NO style numbers or anything , and has it not be seen in the past if you dont have a style number by march that the shoes will not drop
this year at all ?

its funny as there are style numbers a lot of info was provided by 23 RAKIM 45 who confirmed them but he also said they might be international release only

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

There are NO style numbers or anything ,
product numbers have been around since January
indifferent.gif

this originated from various footlocker store staff and managers in australia. some seem to have confirmed it with nike too.

also, there are style numbers in the original locked thread.

the style codes were posted by Cement Greyman in the link almost at the bottom of page 1. originally put out by 23RAKIM45 months ago. here's the link....

http://niketalk.com/topic/240773

its funny how you say this part of the forum is so WACK, yet you come in here asking for info.

Not from Nike, that's for sure.

"Sorry, but there's no confirmation for an Air Jordan Retro 6 Infrared Pack. We'll update if more info becomes available."
about 18 hours ago via CoTweet

Taken from:
http://twitter.com/nikestore

Until pics or real info, it's all just rumors.

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WTH? Super off topic. I'm still going with these being some weird variant, like a lowtop or something. JB wouldn't give us what we want, right?

Why do people that work at Foot Locker think they're Jordan Brand Rhode Scholars? Like Nike and/or Jordan Brand checks with Foot Locker before they release anything...I've had countless conversations with Foot Locker employees where I've schooled them on upcoming rumors and releases.

Do some research homie...there's more than enough info on the Infared Pack release (except, of course, a RD) on Niketalk and other sneaker website/forums...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

indifferent.gif

Style:

398850-901 (Package)
384664-103 (White/Infrared)
384664-003 (Black/Infrared)

nerd.gif

I still don't think these are comming out...
If so then we should get the slam dunk pack that people
where talking about for what 2years... Just. Rumor bro

i would not mind these in low tops - i still regret not buying the retro lows. my buddy got both colours in a buy one get one half off deal at FL when they released...those were the good old days of FL and buying "packs".

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

indifferent.gif
correct.....and i talked to 3 nike reps about it that have confirmed several releases for my boy .... So it wasn't just footlocker nike has confirmed it 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Why do people that work at Foot Locker think they're Jordan Brand Rhode Scholars? Like Nike and/or Jordan Brand checks with Foot Locker before they release anything...I've had countless conversations with Foot Locker employees where I've schooled them on upcoming rumors and releases.

Do some research homie...there's more than enough info on the Infared Pack release (except, of course, a RD) on Niketalk and other sneaker website/forums...

i was gonna say something but you hit the nail on the head #PERIOD.....
roll.gif

will both the black and white infrared colorways be released together as a package or seperate?

also its been confirmed that they're lows? if so, coppin the varisty reds is not a complete waist like i initially thought it would be.

This is why i dont post in JB no more , abunch of young cats who dont know they left from right .

There is no concrete info , i ran a style number check at work nothing comes up no RD no nothing , and i hit my connect who is a somebody
and he says its all rumors .

We know whats dropping up till Holiday yet these aint set in stone ?

This is why i dont post in JB no more , abunch of young cats who dont know they left from right .

There is no concrete info , i ran a style number check at work nothing comes up no RD no nothing , and i hit my connect who is a somebody
and he says its all rumors .

We know whats dropping up till Holiday yet these aint set in stone ?
I've got my numbers from what I would call a legit and dependable source and/or "somebody" as well.

Not sure where you work, but if you call Nike themselves to check for style codes they won't have RD's on shoes releasing next month let alone possible limited packages, QS releases, or Int'l releases.

Personally, the only investment I have in this pack is that it will draw heat from the White/Varisty Reds and if done right will make a lot of NT fam happy.

Both are positives in my book.

Back
Top Bottom